Honored Contributor

Thurs. night 8 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. Central time. Bravo channel

Ryan & his spoiled wife knock heads and Fredrik gets mad at something.

Boys are back !

sharing-popcorn.gif

Valued Contributor

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait! Ryan needs to get rid of that beard. I've read about Steve Gold and he seems interesting. Love his hair!

Honored Contributor

Fredrik's mate is gorgeous. I never really thought he wanted a kid in first place.

Honored Contributor

I like all the real estate shows but think they are getting more unrealistic each season. The episodes where Ryan was given the pig was just so ridiculous. I hope this season isn't as staged as the promos they are showing. The new agent looks interesting and isn't hard on the eyes. I hope Ryan shaves his beard. I think he looks so much better and younger without it.

Honored Contributor

I haven't saw the beard yet. If he had it last season guess I forgot.

Can't stand him anyway. That wife of his must be brain dead. Same goes for the wife of Josh Alton.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to the show starting again.  I live in NYC, and worked in lower Manhattan where so many buildings were turned into luxury condos.  .  It is one thing to pay millions for an apartment near Central Park, but it amazes me that people will pay so much in other areas of the city with no views, etc.

@SharkE - We know the wives of Ryan and Josh only see the dollar signs when they look at their husbands!

Honored Contributor

snobby b's. Only good guy was Luis and they treated him shabby. Ryan bullied him all the time, as well as Fredric and with Fredric's past I'd watch the stone throwing.

Luis's clients I wouldn't work for either . All that 'Desi Arnaz' snarks. I'd finish my work for that one and if he came to call again I'd say "no thank you I'm busy".  Give him the air.

Honored Contributor

That new guy is kind of immature and needs a haircut.

Ryan, didn't disappoint me . He's still a horses a^^.

That Georgian house was so pretty. I couldn't believe they said a typical New York place was 600 ft. !!!!!!!!!!!   What ? Sounds like a shoe box.

No way .  Looks like Luis makes an appearance next week. Be good to see what he ended up doing.

Trusted Contributor

When I saw the previews Luis popped up! It'll be fun to see him again.