Regular Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Lottery Show

Love David!  He's seems so happy for the lottery winners.

I met him when we were on vacation in Florida and he could not have been nicer.  He spent time speaking with us and taking pictures.  An all around great guy.

Betty

Honored Contributor

I just looked at these posts here.  I think you guys need to agree to disagree and move on and start talking about the show.

I understand some people don't like other's personalities and/or the way they dress and/or tatoos.  

But the fact is tatoos are a large part of people's lives these days.  I don't find it attractive, but many, many people really like them.

There was a time when people who tatoos were considered 'lower class'.  That's a fact...don't shoot the messenger here.

However, these days that isn't necessarily true.  A variety of people get tatoos for as much as a variety of reasons.

I like people who like themselves (quirks and all).  Whenever I see someone with orange or pink hair, I'll go up to them and say "I love your hair".  They smile and say, "Thanks".  Just my way of saying, "I like that you are celebrating you", plain and simple.

With all that bla bla said, I think this guy brings what could be boring to a show that makes it more enjoyable.

That's just my take on this show.  I don't watch it reglarly, but when I do, it's interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Love the concept of this program since I play scratchers and hope to win big one day like the participants on the show did. But I find the host David grating my nerves His fake enthusiasm and laugh drives me crazy. And he dresses inappropriatey. Last week he had a short sleev T Shirt on and his arm was covered with tattoos. Not becoming at all for a professional realtor. Wish they replace this host.

@Reever

Seriously?   I don't think there's anything fake about his enthusiasm, and don't understand your comment.  I'm not crazy about tattoos, but so what.  Lots of people have them these days.

The show does well in the ratings, so I guess people like the show.  If he bothers you that much, don't watch.  They won't miss you.

BTW, he's not a realtor, he's an interior designer.