Esteemed Contributor

Million Dollar Listings

[ Edited ]

Anyone else think Ryan nd Emilia won't make it to the altar???? Too many red flags..I hope she calls it off!!!! I always thought Ryan was very arrogant!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

No, they make it.  They are married and seem very happy.

Respected Contributor

I won't post a spoiler, but if you want to know the outcome, Google will tell you. 

Respected Contributor

If you watch the show Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen then you would know. Saw the clip for next week & they get a wedding planner. He does alot of celebrities weddings, did Lisa Vanderpump's DD's wedding & Lisa hires him for other parties she has. He does a wonderful job, think his name is Bobby Trendy or something like that. Guess Bravo is helping paying for this wedding so they could film it. 

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

If you watch the show Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen then you would know. Saw the clip for next week & they get a wedding planner. He does alot of celebrities weddings, did Lisa Vanderpump's DD's wedding & Lisa hires him for other parties she has. He does a wonderful job, think his name is Bobby Trendy or something like that. Guess Bravo is helping paying for this wedding so they could film it. 

How sweet of you to want to save some money Emilia, but you both could well afford to hire this wedding planner...it's ok Emilia, your hubby makes a ton of 💰💰💰  How are you enjoying that Aston Martin?  Uh huh...