Honored Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listings New York 2019 SEASON 8

With Eklund’s new home base on the West Coast, he’ll be playing a bigger role in L.A., he said. But he plans to spend at least four days in the Big Apple every two weeks.

https://therealdeal.com/2019/08/01/fredrik-eklund-and-john-gomes-dish-on-their-plans-for-la-and-nyc/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listings New York

The drums during the open house were ridiculous. Watching such a display discredited Ryan as a professional. Whatever Emelia wants, she gets, including the house in the Heights.

Frederik was outsmarted by the lawyer and the guy used him, legally. The hurt and disappointment on Frederik's face was obvious. His children are lovely and family means so much to him.

Steve still seems to have his own agenda and ego thing.

It was good to see Luis. He still has that smile but none the less his eyes seemed to show sadness.

NYC real estate is tougher than ever and the competition is tougher, a real rat race. The guys are older, have more responsibilities, and the stress is harder and harder. Their bills are higher and so are the expectations from them.

Rough roads ahead.

Respected Contributor

I like Fredrik's dinosaur arms and leg kick - weeee - when he's happy.

If he is going to be home-based in LA, I wonder if he'll cross over into the Million Dollar Listings - LA series.  I thought Fredrik looked a little thinner.

I too was a bit unnerved when the others kept rubbing Ryan's wifes belly.  He seemed OK w/it.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Ugh, repulsive. Especially in these times. Keep hands to self I"m not here for your curiosity.   

Back off !

Respected Contributor

Fredrik was on WWHL with Andy Cohen he does live in Calif. now but said he is bi coastal which after awhile all that traveling & his beautiful twins in Calif will get too much. I was thinking the same thing that maybe he will just go to Million Dollar Listings in LA makes sense. Luis is back so maybe he will replace Fredrik on that show. I would like to see Fredrik compete with the Josh's that would be fun. 

Respected Contributor

I hope they got the OK from Emilia for everyone at the party to rub her pregnant belly at the birthday party before they all laid their hands on her, or if I was her, I'd have slapped a few people!

Honored Contributor

I read that Steve had a baby girl with his girlfriend, so they are all fathers now.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Steve will have to share the mirror now.

Is that sister of his have mental issues ? Was she born with a medical issue?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Steve will have to share the mirror now.

Is that sister of his have mental issues ? Was she born with a medical issue?

Yes, Steve's sister was born with some form of developmental disability.  I forget what the name for it is.  On his first season with the show he went to his parent's home and spent time w/his family and sister and did things with her.  That's what got me to liking Steve.  Yes, he is very photogenic but he seems like a genuinely nice guy to me.  I think he was a good addition to the show.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

That new guy they're bringing on is gonna cause a rift looks like

Another young upstart that will upset the established pecking order.