Honored Contributor

Million Dollar Listings New York

Heads up on tonight 8 central 9 Eastern

Trusted Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listings New York

Thanks for the reminder.  DVR all set!

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to it.  One of my fav programs on Bravo!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I love to see those million dollar houses and apartments !

Unbelievable , people have that kind of money.

Respected Contributor

That sheister atty. Fredrik worked with on the Miami Vice apartment was pretty slick the way he inserted that clause into his contract.  Did he have a buyer in mind all along?  Why hire a real estate broker?  Fredrik spent over $20g throwing that broker's party.  Coincidence that the seller found the buyer down in Miami Beach of all places?  Twas an offer he couldn't refuse.

What did you think of that property in upstate NY that needed serious renovation?  Definitely have to find the right buyer for that.  A great find for someone who would be able to get those renovations done.  There are people that look for these type of properties but that was HUGE. 

I thought that drumline exhibit to sell the property by the BQE was a bit much.  Was OK when the broker's were outside, waiting to get in, but to have them come inside and drum almost the entire time must have been very annoying.  I wouldn't be able to stand it.  The BQE is a NIGHTMARE!!!  Ever drive on it?  Talk about stress. 

Luis made an appearance at the party.  He's changed his look a little bit, or maybe it was just because of the party.  I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the new season.  Just luv seeing these apartments and their views and the finishings and furnishings.  Steve's place in the Hampton's is gorgeous.  Money money money.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I was replused by all the men feeling of that pregnant woman's stomach

I wouldn't allow that myself.

I was surprised Fredrik would allow that surrogate mother to be around those kids. I thought he would just pay her off make sure she couldn't make a claim in the future and be done with it.  Tricky business, indeed.

Luis, is not cut out for real estate don't think he will do well.

Fredrik, was outsmarted by the civil rights lawyer. He was outgunned that time. My advice to him next time he sells for a lawyer run it past another lawyer. LOL   He'll make back that commission on the next .

What Ryan did should be against the law not really what U call "full disclosure" covering up something just to move the property. Who would want to stand there and listen to a marching band for an hr. I'd hit the door

Honored Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listings New York 2019 SEASON 8

cannot believe we are on season 8!

i have been there for them all. Smiley Wink

looking forward to the new season and interested to know why fredrik and derek decided to move their family to the west coast.

so happy luis is back!

have not really had the chance to watch it yet because i was traveling, but will catch it on on demand probably tomorrow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

i don't think that Fredrik moved his family to west coast...he did say he has a    new office there now tho..

Fredrik..looked different tho last night  darker hair? or  he is thinner.?.can't place why   also didn't do his famous kick!More calmer perhaps?

I was happy to see him back again.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hopefully, he's quit that piggley "weeee" c*ap now. That was childish worse then the happy dance. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sunshine45 

i don't think that Fredrik moved his family to west coast...he did say he has a    new office there now tho..

Fredrik..looked different tho last night  darker hair? or  he is thinner.?.can't place why   also didn't do his famous kick!More calmer perhaps?

I was happy to see him back again.

I think Fredrik is bicoastal now.  He moved to the west coast with his husband and two children.  His kids are cuties.