Esteemed Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listings - Fredrik Eklund

[ Edited ]

I will miss Fredrik. He was very funny and entertaining. I don't know who they will get to replace him or maybe they won't. I do like Ryan and Steve Gold. Maybe Fredrik doesn't want to be on camera. I think that could be stressful with them following your every move and lack of privacy. I do wish him well. Who knows maybe he will make some cameo appearances.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't believe Josh and his brother made Heather a partner.

Honored Contributor

Heather is too high maintenance. Think she's a gold digger.  She wants the whole pie and a cherry on top. wouldn't surprise me if she don't get real established, then, divorce him and get a ton of alimony for those kids she wanted so bad.

Beautiful home, all the money she can spend, couple of kids. Most women would be satisfied. If you remember she P on that blonde haired Malibu real estate guy too. Broke his heart. think he was too small time for her so she

went after Altmann , got him, and I bet her long range plan is to dump him.

take the money and career and run.

That fake act she put on about selling the in-laws house and how it broke her heart. Not buying it who wants their in-laws close to you. Bet it tickled her to death when the older Altman's stayed where they were at.

don't trust that one.  LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Big fan of Million Dollar Listings, NY and LA.  I am really going to miss Fredrik.  The LA brokers really shut Fredrik out, I can see why he is done!  He certainly has a beautiful family, the twins are beautiful and so is Derek and he seems like a nice guy.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

@Chicagoan wrote:

Big fan of Million Dollar Listings, NY and LA.  I am really going to miss Fredrik.  The LA brokers really shut Fredrik out, I can see why he is done!  He certainly has a beautiful family, the twins are beautiful and so is Derek and he seems like a nice guy.

@Chicagoan - I agree about the LA brokers.  They really went after Fredrik this season. He will do well, whatever he does next.

Trusted Contributor

I too will miss Fredrik.  and jmo there is no way a beauty like Heather is in love for a toad like Josh Altman.  She is in for the coins 

Honored Contributor

I came to like Fredrik after following him on IG. He has a good heart. Adores his family. Is proud of his sobriety. He now has a HUGE team in multiple cities and states. He and his team in LA aren’t going anywhere. I think he’s just ready to move on from the show. He doesn’t need it anymore. He was “up and coming” 10 years ago. He is well-established now and probably feels he doesn’t want that added stress on his time.
Frequent Contributor

I liked Fredrik more when he was just in NY......didn't care for how he acted in L.A...........but can we talk about Stacey? Ugh. Can't STAND her! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

yeah, at first I thought she was a lousy mother. Now, that she is divorced think she took the kids. Papa shows up always thought he was the better parent.

I got nothing against ambitious women I'm rooting for them. In Cal. you better have a fall back plan because they all divorce at some point in time.

Rich folk I'm talking about, now, don't go piling up on me. LOL Movie stars, celebrities, TV personalities, etc.

Be too much stress for me. Who needs it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked Fredrik until this past LA season, so will not miss him.  He was great in the NY seasons.  

As for Heather, she has all of the qualifications to become a partner, and I say it is about time.  She has had her license since age seventeen, and is selling over $100,000,000 a year lately.  She has her own money from working so long and being successful.  Her net worth in 2021 was $10,000,000, and will be more this year.

Maybe the new season with be the two Josh guys and the Brits.