Respected Contributor

Million Dollar Listing NY or LA Fredrik

Seems Fredrik may have a bit of a situation with Josh Altman if he stays in LA. Wow! Heather (Altman's wife) really is giving Fredrik a hard time next week. I think I am going to like Fredrik going to LA, the other Josh & the british guys seem to get along with Fredrik. The house Fredrik liked $40,000 a month rent isn't for 2 young kids but was nice. Fredrik can buy a LA house live in it & he can sell anytime why waste all that rent money. Looking forward for the LA show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listing NY or LA Fredrik

Did Heather's face grow way big? Or was it my tv? Her face looked strangely large to me. Unless she's had procedures that make it look like that. Or maybe she's always had a big face and I just never noticed it before. I don't mean round or fat, just plain large.

Respected Contributor

Fredrik is one of the few big guys who can get away with wearing such a crazy suit and still look like a million bucks wearing it.  I think Josh Altman is jealous of Fredrik in every way possible.  I too noticed something off w/Heather's face.  I always thought she was attractive (in a phony kind of way dig dig) but in that last episode she looked rather homely I thought.  Something was off.  I think Fredrik would be a success anywhere he goes, after all he's done deals all over the world - London, Sweden, NYC and now he's in LA.  But I don't think his heart is there - he'd be doing it for Derek.

I feel bad for Tyler - losing his first big listing.  I like him more n more each week.  Steve sure has a way w/women.  He charmed that CEO of Corcoran into caving in about the availability of the competing penthouses for sale in the same building.  Whatever Steve wants, Steve gets.  Ryan's little baby - so cute and tiny - wonder how this will change him.  I think he'll be a good Dad - IF - he can put his phone away when he's home.

No Luis again - just as well. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish Steve would get a good shampoo and haircut. He probably sees "sexy" when he looks in the mirror and perhaps a boatload of women do too but all I see is a greasy & stringy mess.

Honored Contributor

I could tell that female CEO of Concoran would had gave him a whole lot of stuff. He knows when he's working it. LOL

Josh Altman is a a hole. Heather is pregnant again could be why she looked all bloated in the face. Never cared for her in first place.  An international figure in the news almost daily, who just gave birth, hasn't got her shape back yet and her face has changed too.

Flagg doesn't seem concerned about Fredrik coming to town he has plenty of confidence LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I wish Steve would get a good shampoo and haircut. He probably sees "sexy" when he looks in the mirror and perhaps a boatload of women do too but all I see is a greasy & stringy mess.

I just see an ego....

Honored Contributor

I get the biggest kick out of Fredrik. I don't care for Heather or Altman.

Honored Contributor

Flagg , is so confident . No flys on Flagg. He was so spoiled by his Granny.

Bet he's worth millions. No kids for him.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I just see an ego....

@kelsey17  He does seem to be full of himself!

Honored Contributor

He used to be a male model, so, probably comes with the territory.