Esteemed Contributor

Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

It will be returning November 2nd.    There will be a new agent added to the group - a woman. Not a fan of Josh Altman, he is so obnoxious.   I enjoy this show and like to see those beautiful homes.    

Respected Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

I enjoy both Million Dollar Listing New York as well as Los Angeles version.  

Honored Contributor

You don't get much for a million bucks in LA.........sometimes that's the price of the lot................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows...or was. Anymore Josh Altman seems like he'd do an underhanded deal if it meant money in his pocket, Madison seems so whiny, other Josh always looks like he needs a good shower/shampoo & shave, the two friends from England....can't warm up to them. It must be me getting old & less tolerant of people's foibles. And yet in spite of all that, looking forward to the new season, love seeing the homes and watching the deals being made.

Honored Contributor

It is a cut throat business so their way of running their business is no surprise. They are in it to make money. 

The personalities have changes since the early days. I use to really like Madison and Heather but Madison has gotten to be a complainer and Heathers personality and appearance have changed drastically since she and Josh got together....they act like privileged spoiled brats.

Josh Flagg is now married but I don't think it will last.

The English guys don't bother me. They seem the most grounded.

I still watch and enjoy it mostly to see the homes.

Valued Contributor

I watch bothh of these shows and reallly enjoy.  I turn the channel during the Altman brothers segment, Josh, especially is such a grease ball.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update wish it would start before Nov. TV s*cks right now for me.  PBS is not airing any good historical series till Jan.  Good thing I'm set with plenty of DVD's. Waiting for lib. to get in the latest S. King book that will give me something to do at night.

I agree Josh Altman is pond scum.  Heather has a odd look about her looks like a Stepford woman.  I love the confidence of the other Josh. Flagg.

Altman, is a bully and likes to pick on Madison because of his low key nature.

The English folk I can tolerate.  A woman being added to the mix should jump start the clan. LOL

Honored Contributor

Altman is a dirt bag. I used to like Madison but he acts like a baby these days.

Always liked Josh Flagg, will be interesting to see what he's up to!

I couldn't stand the British guys at first, but they settled down and I really have enjoyed them.

It was fun seeing them interact with Josh Flagg, the 3 of them seem to get along well, and they all hate Altman!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I wonder if Altman is so arrogant and bullyish to compensate for his shortcomings. As in "if I act like a jerk maybe everybody will think I'm 6 feet tall and don't have close set beady eyes and a humongo nose"......not that he can help his stature and his looks (I'm no prize package myself) but maybe he's insecure so he acts like a 7 foot gorilla thinking those other things won't be noticed.

Respected Contributor

It is fun to look at the houses on both shows.  I do think the New York realtors are classier.