Trusted Contributor

Re: Million Dollar Listing LA - it's baaack!

[ Edited ]

Don't know what happened here but my original post went blank. Oh well...I was just reminding everyone to watch tonight's episode.

Trusted Contributor

Tonight's episode was interesting. Tracy, Fredrik, and Flagg. Suzanne Somers' place in Palm Springs is going to require a very unique buyer. I wonder if Tracy should have listed her sister's place -- I'm sure a deal will get done but family drama until then.The previews for next week's show were good.

Respected Contributor

@LonestarBabs wrote:

Tonight's episode was interesting. Tracy, Fredrik, and Flagg. Suzanne Somers' place in Palm Springs is going to require a very unique buyer. I wonder if Tracy should have listed her sister's place -- I'm sure a deal will get done but family drama until then.The previews for next week's show were good.

Boy, that was some place.  I was wondering to myself what does her sister do to have afforded a place like that by herself, and then she said she was now divorced.  But she's also an interior decorator I think she said.  The home was gorgeous.

Maybe that eye sore of a telephone pole wouldn't bother some people but I think its horrible.  Fredrik was not able to unload that place on anyone.  The place seemed kinda cramped to me, more like a big apartment.

Flagg should have tried to understand where Bobby was coming from when he was considering the purchase of the Palm Springs home.  It was more of an emotional thing for Bobby, while Flagg just considered the future value of the property and thought of it only in investment terms.  Really crushed Bobby's dream of celebrating his family that is no longer with him.  I felt bad for him.  He's a nice guy, and Flagg has his moments, but that was not the time for him to not be supportive of his husband, imo.

Suzanne Somers place sure was a beautiful piece of property.  I wasn't paying too much attention to the house part (I was fixing myself a snack), so I missed seeing the inside, but from what I did notice, it looked a bit dated.  Is it a tear down?  She and her husband have been there 40 years?  Sometimes when you keep building onto a place to enlarge it, it doesn't look cohesive.  Oftentimes, just looks like a mish mosh of a house.  Not sure if that was the case here. 

I do enjoy seeing these homes and properties though.  I do love the older homes with style that have been renovated.  Also I'm not familiar with California and enjoy seeing the sights.  Almost feels like I'm on vacation watching this show.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN  I was wondering about Tracy's sister as well! Her house was really something. I just kept thinking about all those bathrooms to clean, then remembers that if I had her $ I'd have someone else worry about that. LOL

I think people want to live on the Bird streets so much that they were willing to overlook the power/telephone pole back when Dolph bought the place, but as Fredrik discovered today's buyers just can't deal with it. I guess if you're paying $4 million you don't want to see such a montrosity in your backyard. Don't know what Dolph paid for it originally.. The llittle frog dance with the Swedish buyers was comical. My family is of Swedish descent and I confess I'd never heard of that childrens song.

Flagg really burst Bobby's bubble. He was just so coldly analytical about the property as a financial investment when Bobby was clearly emotionally invested. Don't know what's going to happen there but Flagg was a pill.

I thought Suzanne Somers' place was a quirky mess. Very special buyer there. Or someone who wants a desert AirBnb or a traditional B&B. That's the house where Suzanne was on air conducting a beauty tutorial and a guy walked in who didn't belong there. Suzanne talked to him while her husband went to call the police. She remained very calm and kept the guy calm, too.

Honored Contributor

Continuing to enjoy Flagg. He is a hoot! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

From what I've seen of the Bird Streets, it looks like there's always so much construction going on with all the workers, vehicles, noise, etc. that come with it on those narrow winding streets that getting in & out would be a nightmare & not very pleasant to live around there, just to say you live in the Bird Streets!  I guess it's a status (& a $$$) thing, but not for me, but I guess if you an uber rich young hipster type, the noise & mess wouldn't bother you!

Honored Contributor

No Cal. for me wouldn't live there.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised that Josh wasn't on this last week. Always thought all the players had at least a little bit of time on the screen each week. I enjoy him because it seems to really get/understand what the buyer wants.

Suzanne Summers (sp?) has changed quite a bit since the last time I saw her, but I still recognized her. Her marriage is one of the few that has lasted for so many years, and now I see that it was probably because they lived out in the desert and weren't around the Hollywood crowd. Good for them!

Honored Contributor

yep, she looks every bit her age nowdays. Nothing to be ashamed of

Gonna happen to all of us if your in Hollywood or Tim Buck 2.

Even Flagg will be a pot bellied old bald head man some day.

Hope Bobby doesn't push kids on him like Fredrik did his mate

Flagg isn't Daddy material.