Honored Contributor

It is being reported on youtube that Mike has horrible racist things on his posts.  They are saying he has not taken them down.  What is wrong with people.  People are saying they were feeling sorry for him but not now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mike from Before the 90 Day

Who are "they"....who is "reporting"....perhaps this is true or maybe not.

Honored Contributor

I posted about this on the weekly 90 Day thread one day this week. He did do it and he's done as much or more than Alina did. The show is almost over but some feel he shouldn't be invited to the Tell All. I tend to think it's been filmed so TLC will ignore it. I guess we'll find out.

Honored Contributor

These people are so ignorant..if it's true.

I think I am grateful that none of these people are in my world.  

Who would want to be friends with such hateful, small minded people?

It's hard to believe that people have such hateful mindset's in today's world.

Where does TLC find these people?

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Who are "they"....who is "reporting"....perhaps this is true or maybe not.

Go to "Aunties Advice " on youtube.  She has the copy of his posts.  A couple of other ones have reported it too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I posted about this on the weekly 90 Day thread one day this week. He did do it and he's done as much or more than Alina did. The show is almost over but some feel he shouldn't be invited to the Tell All. I tend to think it's been filmed so TLC will ignore it. I guess we'll find out.

I didn't see your postSmiley Happy  I didn't mean to repeat it.  I do wonder if TLC checks any of these people out.  I see from commercials that they still have Ed.  Yikes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 

They will follow  the script for TLC for the money but where does TLC find them?

Maybe they are auditioned for the jobsSmiley Frustrated

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I just found some of his instagram posts online. If these are really from him, he's beyond disgusting. 

TLC needs to start screening future cast members. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Yes, TLC sends out cattle calls or notices or whatever you call it for people to apply to be on theses 90 day shows.  How they choose their stellar cast from the applicants is beyondy me.  Clearly, background checks aren't a big thing. The crazier, the more publicity for the network. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

I just found some of his instagram posts online. If these are really from him, he's beyond disgusting. 

TLC needs to start screening future cast members. 

Absolutely.  Where on earth did they find the ex preacher??? and why oh why does he have his shirt off at least once in every show?  He really thinks he is something.  I am sure his ex wife is so happy they are not together.  She probably didn't realize how weird this guy really is.  He certainly does not like Mahogany questioning him. It is so funny that she is saying she has no idea why he thought she was his girlfriend lol.  I believe she told him what he wanted to hear on their communication and was able to get money from him, She probably never thought she would have to meet him.  That kind of backfired on her.  From what I have seen she has not kissed him once.  She is definitely not attracted to him.  He seems to be aggressive because she asked him not to come and he did anyway, she did not meet him at airport, then he tracked down where she lived, then she made him wait thinking he would be gone before she got there.