Honored Contributor

Re: Mike from Before the 90 Day

@deeva wrote:

I just found some of his instagram posts online. If these are really from him, he's beyond disgusting. 

TLC needs to start screening future cast members. 

Yes. Many people on social media are complaining about how TLC isn't screening people properly if at all. I don't think they care who the cast as so many of them have been in jail or prison, for arson, kidnapping etc.

Honored Contributor

When I look and listen to these people, I find it hard to believe they know how to fill out any kind of paperwork.

That idiot guy who, after 3 months, is so in love with a 22 year old, he's ready to walk her down the aisle.

Can you imagine having him for a father?  He acts like 2 years makes all the difference in the world...2 years.

I have 2 granddaughters who are 18 and 20.  Two years apart, sisters.

There's very little difference in them with most things.  In fact the younger one is a little more mature than her sister.  Often 2 years doesn't make much difference.

He seems like a slimy old man.  I thought I was going to barf when he put on the tight shirt like it'd make a difference.

Just talking about it...I need a shower.

Honored Contributor

Another thing I've recently read is that Mike didn't meet Ximena on a dating site. She was a cam girl doing x-rated things online for cash.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I can believe that  as she needs her breasts to make more money by err modeling...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

I can believe that  as she needs her breasts to make more money by err modeling...lol

@cowboy sam  She's doing her so called modeling through a site many of the 90 Day members use to do p orn. I guess they let foreigners do it though I don't know the exact location of the company. She's probably doing it in every country she can.