Contributor

Does anyone know if this show has been canceled? I just realized that I haven't seen it in the new fall lineup.

Honored Contributor

It's not cancelled. I believe it returns mid-season - some time in November, IIRC.

Honored Contributor

I don't know but I do know that every time I turn around Melissa McCarthy is in another new movie coming out. She's been busy!

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing as annabellethecat when I heard she is going to be in yet another movie. I wonder how she manages her home life as I know she has a least two youngsters. I saw in one of the tabloids that someone made the comment that she is never home with her family and her husband is both mom and dad to the kids. I'm sure she wants to strike while the iron is hot but I hope she doesn't end up losing the most important thing that she has. Far to many celebrities have made their career a priority over their families and the end result is a divorce.

Respected Contributor

Mike & Molly was so good in the beginning. Since Melissa started doing movies, the show really changed. It's all about her. Last season the supporting cast was rarely seen. Too bad. Great cast, but unless it goes back to it's former self, it's doomed.

Regular Contributor

It's on the FX channel. I'm not sure if that's just reruns.

Honored Contributor

It's reruns on FX and it also runs in reruns on another channel too but I cannot remember which one.

I had never seen this show and just started to watch it in reruns and it is hilarious. Mike's mother has me in stitches.

Super Contributor

it will be coming back. My problem with CBS is that they are doing to Mike and Molly what they did to Rules Of Engagement, keeping it on the back burner in case a new sitcom fails. I am not a fan of that.

Honored Contributor

I liked it a lot and recorded it. Then one day, just stopped watching it. Not sure why, it seems to become a habit for me on shows. No idea why either. I just move on. I really liked it, so if it comes back I may. I think it was Mike's mom that turned me off. She got too rank for me.

Honored Contributor
On 10/16/2014 LoveShelties said:

it will be coming back. My problem with CBS is that they are doing to Mike and Molly what they did to Rules Of Engagement, keeping it on the back burner in case a new sitcom fails. I am not a fan of that.

Yeah, I remember how Rules of Engagement was getting jerked around. I loved that show! I was so sad to see that it was ending. I still catch the reruns every now and then and will watch, even though I've seen them all a few times.