Honored Contributor

Mid-March: Are you loving or hating Young & Restless?

I'm actually loving it except one storyline (Abby's baby without Chance being there). Melissa, who plays Chelsea, is doing a great job acting from her wheelchair. Make-up, hair, clothing and even set decoration impress me too. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mid-March: Are you loving or hating Young & Restless?

I really like it also....hate when they do crazy stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Neither....I'm just watching.

Frequent Contributor

I've watched Y & R almost from the beginning so even though the writing and I'll even say acting isn't nearly as good as it use to be I'm still hanging in there lol. 

Honored Contributor

Dead as disco.

They all stand across the room while talking to each other. LOL Who does that ? So, cold and formal. I lit on the channel while flipping channels and said to self "haven't watched in a yr. and nothing has changed".  Billy still lame, Victoria whining about daddy, etc.

Honored Contributor

The social distancing is even more pronounced on Bold & Beautiful. I accept that there are filming requirements due to Covid so that's not a big deal. What I want is for Jack to find a lady friend who sincerely cares for him. Billy seems to have found that. I don't want to see him get back with Victoria.

Honored Contributor

Billy is unloveable he's a loser and a player. Never could stand him.

Think he's hustling Neil's daughter now. Can't even remember her name.

Hopefully Victoria finally smarted up and stayed away from men LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Dead as disco.

They all stand across the room while talking to each other. LOL Who does that ? So, cold and formal. I lit on the channel while flipping channels and said to self "haven't watched in a yr. and nothing has changed".  Billy still lame, Victoria whining about daddy, etc.

@SharkE  Well as you know, I gave up. It's just so bad. And I don't get how it is that General Hospital and Days of Our Lives actors are interacting like normal people with reasonable proximity between them and meanwhile the two CBS soaps might as well have their characters talking to each other from different planets given the distance between them. It's glaring and really shatters any illusions of reality, as if these two shows weren't bad enough.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I still watch because I actually "like" some of the characters. I started watching the first year it was on. It was pretty bad some of the earlier years and the acting was often stilted but I still hung in there...

Respected Contributor

Been there for almost 30 years so it must be addicting in some way.  I love to hate some of the stupid things but keep watching.  ha!

Mostly, I love stories that involve Victor and Adam so have to put up with their family members AND Miss Sharon.  Can't wait to have Chelsea's plan foiled. .. .I hope!