Respected Contributor

Michael O'Connor on JTV

[ Edited ]

Michael O'Connor, formerly representing Affinity Diamonds on QVC, is now the "face" of Bella Luce on JTV.  Bella Luce is JTV's cubic zirconia collection.

Respected Contributor

Well, that's kind of weird, isn't it?  From diamonds to CZ's.  I rarely watch JTV, so I didn't know.  It's hard to keep track of these TV salespeople, isn't it?

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

JTV has some celebrities that design Bella Luce's, such as Vanna K (I love her desgins), Charles Winston and Remy Rotenier.  I never cared much for the Affinity diamonds. 

Honored Contributor

He's not really  "the face" of Bella Luce. He has designed pieces using the Bella Luce brand. He is just one of the designers doing this on that network.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen him yet but I own some Bella and IMO it's the best diamond simulant I own.

Honored Contributor

@fortuneI miss Michael, I sure wish I had know this!  I will have to check this channel out, Harry Winston is an imazing diamond designer!

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael O'Connor on JTV

[ Edited ]

I'll never get why the home shopping folks feel the need to hire a spokesperson for their lines of fake diamond... though I gather he's designing them and not just selling them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...