Honored Contributor

Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones married 20 years....

The 51-year-old actress shared a kiss by the seaside with Michael, 76, in a photo she shared on Instagram Tuesday. In the photo, Zeta-Jones holds Douglas' face in her hands as they kiss each other.

Glad they're still happily married.  I've always been a fan of Michael Douglas.

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones married 20 years....

So happy for them, they have been through a lot, and still keep it togrther, unusual in La La Land. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Happy for them! I think it helps tremendously when you don't live in Hollywood! They split their time mostly between NY and Bermuda, I've read!

Honored Contributor

They did separate for a while several years ago. From what I read at the time and who knows if it is true? Douglas really didn't want to let her go and really worked hard to save the marriage.  She suffers from depression according to what I read at the time.  In any event, it is nice they have stayed together, especially since he was such a philanderer  before they married. I read when they got married that she had a major financial penalty clause put into the prenuptial agreement for if he cheated on her.

Respected Contributor

Marriage can be hard work....it is always great to see a happy and loving relationship.  

Esteemed Contributor

I knew they has a place in Bermuda.  But I thought they sold it years ago - or that is the impression I got from Catherine when she was selling on QVC.  Not really interested enough to look it up.  Glad they are happy.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful couple 🥰❤️

Respected Contributor

the long stringy hair, and unkempt facial hair is such a turn off. blech.  and he is a very attractive man.   

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo ~ Scruff daddy!  Works for her.  Some men tend to kinda look sexy scruffy.  Old guys, well, just look old and unkempt.  😝

Trusted Contributor

Nice to see but I remember that his family was disappointed that he didn't work on his previous marriage; am surprised they lasted.