Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas To All My Fellow Classic Movie Friends!

May the holiday be everything blessed for each and everyone of you! Whether it be spent with family, friends, or a wonderful movie, Merry Christmas to all! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas To All My Fellow Classic Movie Friends!

And to celebrate, tonight TCM is airing one of my seasonal favorites "The Bishop's Wife".

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite holiday traditions is watching all the Christmas Carol movies.  The Alistair Sim one is the best and I watch it a few times, it has atmosphere, great acting and completes my Christmas!  

May you and everyone have peace and joy no matter what you choose to do to celebrate the season!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, @TexasMom1--  a very 'Merry Merry' and 'Happy Happy' to you and yours as well.  Here's to lots more avid movie watching and discussion in 2020.  Always enjoy your trenchant comments!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm flipping between "It's A Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas"  too many comericals, but too good to miss either one LOL

Honored Contributor

@TexasMom1   Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a joy filled New Year too!

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all who have posted here during this season to inform us of movies and shows we might enjoy watching. For me I check this forum daily to see what’s going on, TV and movies etc.