Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

@momtochloe

Haven't read the replies, but agree totally with the original post. That dress is totally inappropriate for the event, and it looks like her 'all about me...look at me' attitude hasn't changed just because her network affiliation has.

In my opinion things like this (choosing this type dress for something as big and important as this interview) don't exactly advance women, but keep them in the 'eye candy' realm. Regardless of how amazing it might be who she is interviewing, how revealing and hard hitting the interview might be, a segment of the population is going to focus on the 'night out in Vegas' look of the outfit.

I too, don't give a hoot if people agree or think it to judgemental, but it is what it is.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@momtochloe:  It's on tonight. 

And in two separate posts I posted the FACT she is wearing a black and white pantsuit.  I posted a photo of it.  I got zero responses to this FACT.   I will post it again.  People continue to talk about a dress she wore in a pre-interview meeting, deliberately no doubt, which is not what she wore in the interview.]

Fake news.  So much fake news.  This is what Megyn Kelly wore in the interview that will be shown tonight:

Thanks for this @LoriLori between watching the news last night and having internet issues this weekend I missed your post.  I am sorry for unknowingly posting that first photo as I think I grabbed it from the Daily Mail and didn't realize at the time that the interview hadn't even occurred.  I should have corrected it myself and I apologize for that and thank you for setting the record straight.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe, no need to apologize, that pic was released and she did wear it in the pre-interview meeting.  You have made other posts that show your willingness to adapt.  It's not you that needs to apologize.  Look at the post above yours, or the one above that.  They're like the bots on Twitter!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@momtochloe, no need to apologize, that pic was released and she did wear it in the pre-interview meeting.  You have made other posts that show your willingness to adapt.  It's not you that needs to apologize.  Look at the post above yours, or the one above that.  They're like the bots on Twitter!

Oh thanks for this @LoriLori as it was not my intent to put out false information but apparently I wasn't the only one fooled as there was a great tweet asking why Megyn was interviewing Putin in a breakfast nook . . . it made me chuckle for the rest of the day . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe  No worries.  There had already been clarification, just on another thread :

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/Megyn-Kelly-snubs-Hoda/m-p/3807605#M189317

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

Add me to the list that won't be watching her. She was ****** on the Faux news cable channel. She will be the same on regular channel.

@Rockycoast

What, might I ask, is the Faux news cable channel?

It is the cable channel that was previously owned by R. Murdock and Ailes. (It is now owned by Murdock's sons and Ailes is dead) They consider it  to be an entertainment channel, not news. I have never considered it a legitimate news channel. You can't take a tiny bit of truth, twist it so it no longer resembles itself and report it as so and be legitimate. And add to that the less then stellar male "news reporters", both current and former. That is Faux news.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like Megyn playing the "vamp" card one moment to get ahead professionally and also claiming she was harrassed seksually over at her former employer's network.  Does she want to be considered on her merits as a journalist or does she want to use her body to advance her position?  That's what she's doing in that dress cut up to her "poopick";   the bodice also.  She's a hypocrite.

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Wow!  She looks like she's going to a party rather than interviewing world leaders.  I can't believe she wore that.  Even her shoes look look unprofessional.

@NickNack  I doubt whether any people noticed her shoes, esp. the men.

Honored Contributor

Since seeing this picture I've seen clips of her doing the actual interview.  She's wearing something completely different.  I think she was dressed this way for a dinner party before the interview.  The dinner party was mentioned in an article I read.

I'll be interested in watching the interview tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@mercyMe wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Meow.  A member of the U.S. media gets the biggest interview possible and all some women can do is pick apart her outfit.  Unreal.  And some of you watch a channel where women are all made to dress like high class Vegas cocktail waitresses.

@LoriLori

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

@mercyMe wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Meow.  A member of the U.S. media gets the biggest interview possible and all some women can do is pick apart her outfit.  Unreal.  And some of you watch a channel where women are all made to dress like high class Vegas cocktail waitresses.

@LoriLori

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

@mercyMe  It most certainly is.  The epitome of hypocriscy.   And I've yet to see any proof of the accusations that Foxnews "made" the women dress as they did.  Even if Foxnews did (agian, no proof) that should have been fine and dandy for Megyn if she's willing to put on a dress such as the one in the photo to get information from Putin.