Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

@prisrob wrote:

Women bashing, is this what I am seeing and hearing? Bashing women because of the way they dress, not their behavior, not what they are saying, but their dress?  I thought we had come a long way, but nope, not on QVC.  I wear what I want, when I want. I thought the posters here, were more adult, were more educated, had more world views. Wrong again.

Oh no please, not the gender card again.  

And in my opinion, clothing is part of expression so it's part of her message indeed, and what she is "saying."   

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Since seeing this picture I've seen clips of her doing the actual interview.  She's wearing something completely different.  I think she was dressed this way for a dinner party before the interview.  The dinner party was mentioned in an article I read.

I'll be interested in watching the interview tonight.

@NickNack, in all seriousness, congratulations.  You and @momtochloe are the only two people in this thread to admit you were wrong.  It's so refreshing. 

The rest of the Faux crowd just keeps babbbling about other stuff, anything rather than say those words we teach to children:  I was wrong.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I am currently watching the program now & she looks very well dressed to me in her black & white pant/top outfit.  I am focusing on the meat of the interview, interesting.

Honored Contributor

So far I'm watching a tastefully-dressed Ms. Kelly conduct a proficient interview.  I can see how Mr. Putin could leave a charming impression with some of the viewers.  I suspect there were definite parameters that Ms. Kelly was told to stay within during  questioning.

Honored Contributor

Well I have to say she held her own in that interview and I think actually punched a couple of Putin's buttons when he ripped out his earpiece and the PM of India had a great smirk on his face.  How the President of the Russian Federation can claim he didn't know who was sitting next to him at a given dinner is another discussion but I think she got about as much as anyone would out of him.  I don't know if this will be a must see for me going forward but with all of the attention and scrutiny focused on her I think she did ok.

Super Contributor

Can anyone agree with me that Putin looks like a Monkey??

Honored Contributor

That interview had to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Valued Contributor

He looked downright puny next to Megyn.  He's a little man filled with big, big lies.

Megyn did a nice job and was appropriately dressed, contrary to what was originally thought.

Esteemed Contributor

Well that was short and direct...not very impressive...just the same ole...same ole...

At least it is finally settled that Megyn Kelly was professionally dressed for the interview.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Txblond wrote:

Can anyone agree with me that Putin looks like a Monkey??

Actually @Txblond my vote more went with the reptile family . . . . boo.