Respected Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

she looks like she was interested in a little collusion after the interview.  ahem.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

She did snag the interview with Vladimir Putin but (and this is when I tell kids to get off my lawn) I wish she would have worn something less eye catching for the interview as for me their conversatiion should be the focus of the interview:

Putin ion the ritz: Megyn Kelly chatted with Vladimir Putin at a party Thursday night in St. Petersburg

To be honest, I am finding her to be very frustrating as she has been given a very lucrative position so on the surface it seems like she is throwing it away.  Please know I realize I am going to catch some grief for this and I have no problem with that but I guess I come from the "dress for success" era.

Look at the guy in the front, the one with the bag on the floor. Looks like he's got his eyes right on the slit in her dress.rolling eyes.gif

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

I will not be watching.  

Same here.

Honored Contributor

Yeah @SilleeMee that's why I personally have a problem with her outfit . . . while I am not a fan of those cold shoulder garments for me that slit in her skirt is just beyond distracting . . . if that was her intent that's her perogative as she is clearly much more successful than me but man I wish she would have rethought at least the bottom half of that outfit . . . . Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Years ago, my friend and I went to the state fair. She talked me into doing this "old time photo" booth, where you pick out costumes and they take a black and white photo of you that's supposed to be like ones you see from old western pictures.

We had costumes that looked like we were hookers in a saloon....the dress I wore (swear), aside from the vertical stripes on the bodice, looked just like Megyn's "interview outfit" 😂

Regular Contributor

Women bashing, is this what I am seeing and hearing? Bashing women because of the way they dress, not their behavior, not what they are saying, but their dress?  I thought we had come a long way, but nope, not on QVC.  I wear what I want, when I want. I thought the posters here, were more adult, were more educated, had more world views. Wrong again.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm...looks like a well-thought-out clandestine operation to me!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Oh please, if this was a male in a speedo and a tank top interviewing a world leader, you don't think males would comment? She doesn't get a pass for inappropriate attire because she is a woman.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Oh please, if this was a male in a speedo and a tank top interviewing a world leader, you don't think males would comment? She doesn't get a pass for inappropriate attire because she is a woman.

@Nancy Drew

Omg...I just erased what I was writing because you said it almost verbatim!  Lol.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

My grandma said, "If you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything......so I won't.