Respected Contributor

Did anyone see this video?  I think it's hilarious that Hoda just threw up her hands when Megyn failed to acknowledge her presence (only said hello to Matt and Savanna).  I think there is bad blood at the Today Show for this woman already.  There's just something about Megyn I really do not like - sort of a snobbish attitude I think.  Hoda tried to play it off at the end telling her good luck on her interview with Putin, but it was clear she was annoyed by it.

Respected Contributor

I saw the video.  Some reporter said that Megyn was live in Russia and did not have a live feed to see.  That she only "assumed" Matt and Savannah were there. 

Honored Contributor

Could this be 'fake drama'? 

Respected Contributor

My feeling is Megyn won't make it because her show is on against 60 minutes and football.  She's so angry and yells.  I just can't take her.  And I have no idea why she needs a s*xy dress to interview Putin.  

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Did anyone see this video?  I think it's hilarious that Hoda just threw up her hands when Megyn failed to acknowledge her presence (only said hello to Matt and Savanna).  I think there is bad blood at the Today Show for this woman already.  There's just something about Megyn I really do not like - sort of a snobbish attitude I think.  Hoda tried to play it off at the end telling her good luck on her interview with Putin, but it was clear she was annoyed by it.

@hoosieroriginal

Do you have a link to what you're referencing?   Sounds like MK wasn't even in the studio, but on a remote.  She wouldn't have a visual so how can you be sure it was a snub and much ado about nothing on this Hoda's part?

Honored Contributor

Don't like either of them or Kathy Lee

Honored Contributor

I saw the video.  Megyn was in Russia and it was a completely accidental snub.

Respected Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly snubs Hoda

[ Edited ]

i hope it was accidental.  who doesn't like hoda?  she''s such a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

What's really funny about this is a tab was just reporting that Hoda and Kathie Lee are feuding because Hoda is so close to Megyn.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Could this be 'fake drama'? 

Very well could be because for some reason people eat up a rift between females.

I think the rift between Lara Spencer and Amy Robach is non-existent as well.