Regular Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Most of the women on the Today's Take have ruined that show.  Tamron Hall was to me one of the worst.  She spent the entire show calling attention to herself, as have so man of the others.  The new one they had last wasn't any better.  I've given up on this one, and probably won't tune in again for the new blond one.  I have no idea who she is!

I used to never miss the Today Show but it is nothing now but Entertainment This Morning and stupid celebrity junk "interviews."  NBC should simply get out of the "news" business--or start calling it what it is, not "news."

It not just the women. 

CBS This Morning is the only worthwhile morning show. 

Honored Contributor

is it live?

interesting way to break up the 4 hour slog that was the Today show

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Most of the women on the Today's Take have ruined that show.  Tamron Hall was to me one of the worst.  She spent the entire show calling attention to herself, as have so man of the others.  The new one they had last wasn't any better.  I've given up on this one, and probably won't tune in again for the new blond one.  I have no idea who she is!

I used to never miss the Today Show but it is nothing now but Entertainment This Morning and stupid celebrity junk "interviews."  NBC should simply get out of the "news" business--or start calling it what it is, not "news."

completely agree, 

they should not have made it a 4 hour show, too hard to fill those 4 hours,  KL and H isn't bad that could be a free standing show it's the that 9 to 10 that is the problem

Trusted Contributor

I watched about 10 minutes turned her off,did not enjoy her.

Honored Contributor

I watch it for the first time today and meh, might watch it again, might not

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I watched it yesterday and today and enjoyed both shows.  Since I watch both Will and Grace and This Is Us it was fun to see the interviews with those cast members.

I actually got tears in my eyes seeing the segment today on the female police chiefs in North Carolina.  Such an inspiring story and with all of the news channels talking about all of the problems in the world, it's enjoyable to see something positive and uplifting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly Today

[ Edited ]

I never watced her before on any channel and wanted to see Robert Redford and Jane Fonda. She siad Jane's looking good and and why did she admit to plastic sureury. Jane shut her down. Paraphrasing - are we really going to talk about my plastic surgery? i want to talk about the movie since we have so little time. 

Megyn looks stiff and the interviews were like interivews. A good intereview should appear like a conversation, How can she put her guests at ease when she appears so stiff and uptight.

She will continue to get grest NBC guests as the new season rolls out. But it was awful.

Honored Contributor

Debra Messing regrets going on the show!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Talk about entertainment. Jane Fonda not happy with Megan, Debra Messing upset the network made her go on Megan. All the celebrities in tv, movies, music and sports just colliding. You would think with a billlion channels and media outlets everyone would be happy but no. They are all scrambling to be the most famous. Being famous isn't enough now it is the most famous is the goal. Human nature is very entertaining. Watching them all out shout each. The most outrageous behavior gets the top story.  Talk about entertainment watching all this go down.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Megan Kelly bores me.She comes across as phony.