Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan’s New Life: The Real Princess Diaries, Tonight ABC

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hoping those interested enjoy. Personally, I've already heard more about this woman than I ever wanted to know. I don't find her particularly interesting much less fascinating. She married a prince but frankly, her life story isn't compelling.

@stevieb....Well, you certainly can't deny that her "life story" has definitely taken quite an interesting turn into a very "compelling" journey and future for her now...It's a fascinating love story between a British Prince and an American Actress/Humanitarian whose unity has proven to be quite a powerful team together and brought about a refreshing change to the Royal Monarchy.

@MyShadowLove Certainly, you're allowed your perspective, as are we all. For me, I'l let history judge both the accuracy of what, to me, seems to delve at least a bit into hyperbole and to determine how relavent it all turns out to be... As noted, I don't find her, him or their union all that fascinating...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hoping those interested enjoy. Personally, I've already heard more about this woman than I ever wanted to know. I don't find her particularly interesting much less fascinating. She married a prince but frankly, her life story isn't compelling.

@stevieb....Well, you certainly can't deny that her "life story" has definitely taken quite an interesting turn into a very "compelling" journey and future for her now...It's a fascinating love story between a British Prince and an American Actress/Humanitarian whose unity has proven to be quite a powerful team together and brought about a refreshing change to the Royal Monarchy.

@MyShadowLove Certainly, you're allowed your perspective, as are we all. For me, I'l let history judge both the accuracy of what, to me, seems to delve at least a bit into hyperbole and to determine how relavent it all turns out to be... As noted, I don't find her, him or their union all that fascinating...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb....Certainly, both of our opinions are dutifully noted! Woman Wink

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I watched the show and I didn't think it was anything special. Kept thinking to myself why did they even make this show? To me it was just full of nothing really worth noting. It was a waste of an hour of my time...but I watched it anyway.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb ..... I agree with you 100% 

I agree with you both .    I don't see what all the hoopla is about ,  I don't find her special in any way except being married to a prince.  

Respected Contributor

Missed it - Company lingered.  Will probably catch it On Demand.  I like Meghan and admired her late mother-in-law.