Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan McCain and Ben Domenech Tie the Knot

@momtochloe wrote:

Mother, father and puppy of the bride:

@momtochloe, what happened to John McCain's leg?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 Sen. McCain suffered an achilles tendon tear and will be wearing that boot for a bit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/11/06/john-mccain-under-treatment-for-brain-ca...

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe, thank you!

Respected Contributor

I don't watch The View but whenever I have seen Meghan represent the conservative views, she has been more reasonable and used fewer talking points than many others. She must be like her Dad.

Honored Contributor

I like Meghan very much too. I think she takes after her father, and I'm glad he got to see her get married.

I'd love to see what she wore, I think she's very pretty.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 here is one picture of her dress which is very lovely.  I have also included the link to the DailyMail article as they have many great pictures:

Actress Barret Swatek (second from right) posted a photo on her Instagram account in which she poses with Meghan McCain (second from left) and her groom, Ben Domenech (far right)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5110115/PICTURED-Inside-fairytale-wedding-Meghan-McCain.html

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the link, @momtochloe.  It's so neat that north-central Arizona gets a taste of fall, unlike the south.  The setting and clothes have a mellow, autumnal feel.  Her ring looked very pretty, although the picture was a bit blurry.

How fun that her pals S.E. Cupp and Kat Timpf were there!   i have seen Ben Domenech interviewed on Maria Bartiromo, etc.  They will now be a little "pundit couple", ha.

Nice to see John and Cindy McCain pictured.  I always liked Cindy too, who seems a bit shy and vulnerable, in a way, but is stronger than she looks, and seems kind and sweet. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell I too love both Kat and S.E. (love her show on HLN) and was happy to see them at their wedding.  Janice Dean was also there, here is a link to the Page Six article which has additional pictures:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/23/inside-meghan-mccain-and-ben-domenechs-wedding/

I hope this time is happy and special for the McCain family including their Thanksgiving celebration.  As I have said, I have always been a huge fan of all of them and wish them the very best.

Honored Contributor

Stupid People logo, but here's the dress without the jacket. Very pretty.

megan-mccain.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 thank you so much for posting that picture from People magazine . . . what a lovely family picture and I have been looking for one so thank you again!