Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan McCain Leaving "The View"

Good!! I like a back & forth discussion.But she is nasty & bitter.I really don't understand her. She was raised well & given more opportunities than most. Unless you agree with her she turns on you. Spoiled brat. 

Trusted Contributor

Ana Navarro is far from being a conservative. The names @Oznell mentioned are examples of true conservatives, but of course they’d never want to waste their time being a part of that. 

Respected Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

Ana Navarro is far from being a conservative. The names @Oznell mentioned are examples of true conservatives, but of course they’d never want to waste their time being a part of that. 

Did these women tell you that?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I don't watch that show, just not interested and so much anger....but MM needs to find another way to use her energy.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman  as @chickenbutt  said there are 2 similar thread titles. You do still have a comment in it .I don't know if that was the one you are referring to or not .Currently there are about 14 (?) replies on it.

Esteemed Contributor

It has been a loooooong time since I wasted my time watching that show.  I could not care less what those ladies, no matter who they are, have to say about anything.  And Joy, well she is just nasty to the core.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I dont watch this show or The Talk or any talk shows.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

Did these women tell you that?

Changed my mind. Just not worth it

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Anytime 3 or more "power" women get together, the TV channel is flipped.

And do you flip the channel anytime 3 or more "power" men get together?  Or is it just women with strong views that you object to?  Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Never could stand that show, should be cancelled IMHO.

Most talk shows seem worthless anymore.

Well, thankfully for those of us who watch the show every day, I don't think you'll get your wish.  Woman Frustrated