Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan McCain Leaving "The View"

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

She had a kid last years so like everyone else she probably wants to take time off for it. Then I've noticed that her husband has been on FOX more and more. Filling in for others etc. I think he will have a show of his own before long. Plus her mother just got appointed to some position in Biden's cabinet. 

In the Cabinet? No

Some kinda UN embassador.

Honored Contributor

Cindy has been nominated for Ambassador to the UN World Food & Agriculture Program

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been a viewer of the View for a long time on and off. I enjoy hearing different sides of topics. Meghan doesn't seem to realize that screaming , interrupting , name calling , and holding your breath until you turn blue is not debate or conversation. I have been using the mute button a lot for her rants. Even the sound of her voice grates on my nerves.

She should have observed over the years that her parents recieved respect without that behavior. I have never seen any of the other hosts act like her. Of course Joy does kind of like to tighten the screws at times . I think the comedian in her comes thru , a bit of a  mean girl older sister and revenge for the cruel jabs Meghan has made.

@teganslaw  I hope you are right Smiley Happy .

Respected Contributor

IT IS TRUE ! I am watching it now. They all seem so happy ! 

Trusted Contributor

I hope Anna Is her permanent replacement.  I think that's her name, the red haired lady from Miami. She's bright, quick and is generally empathetic.

Esteemed Contributor

She takes politics too seriously for that show. It was not a good fit as her being the lone wolf with very little if any back up. People say she was angry, she WAS! Every day she was in the minority. Looked toxic to me. I am glad she is leaving for her mental health. She has too much going on in life to be dealing with that garbage.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I am not a regular watcher of The View.  Even if I am home I rarely turn it on.  However, I did tune in one day and it happened to be the day Meghan went on a rant about the Covid vaccine.  She was upset because she didn't know when she would be eligible to get it or where.  She came off as so entitled and bratty, I was done.  She came across as thinking she should get preferential treatment because of who she is. 

@Mj12 , that made me LOL.     

Respected Contributor

Never could stand that show, should be cancelled IMHO.

Most talk shows seem worthless anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew  Unless she never heard of the View or never watched/researched prior to taking the job she knew she would be in the minority.

As others have said it wasn't her message it was her delivery.

I worked in an office where I was the minority, 6 conversatives and me. We had discussions and disagreed on most everything. Not once did I act like a petulant teen whose phone was taken away when someone had a different opinion.

Respected Contributor

Joy shoukd leave as well.  What an angry person.