Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity@Blingqueen023@BeckiWV@Kachina624@SharkE

@Happiness is an Inside Job

I don’t care what she does or doesn’t do...I adore her and Prince Harry and I wish them all the happiness!

Watched the special and enjoyed.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

yeah, ignore the right fighters . I do.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@missy1 

What_the....gif

@Sweet_Serenity, I don't tweet but yours is adorable!!!  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Regular Contributor

I agree with a lot of the comments -- I'm over it.  Remember, she's an actress.

Honored Contributor

Not any more LOL

Honored Contributor

I tuned in late, I don't think they covered any new ground and the people interviewed were the usual Diana experts.

In all the clips they showed of the Royal Family when asked about Meagan, you can see their entire face and body language change. Charles especially.

I think they are all charmed by her.  I think she will be a good thing for this family.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

I noticed the same thing!  It was quite something to see.  We usually get canned responses from the Royal Family but when asked about Meghan; you could see them relax and breathe and smile.  Even Charles!  The British papers say that the Queen is particularly impressed with her and that's why they have her  "working" as a Royal before the wedding.  She fit in seemlessly.  It's unprecedented.   

Respected Contributor

she is his choice.  that alone should be all that matters. 

if it lasts, fantastic.

if it does not, the judgemental can continue on.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

It seems some comments are from those who didn't even watch the special.  

It was made clear that she is involved in bettering the world, as is Prince Harry.  It's also clear that all the "objections" are outdated. 

Time to join the 21st century.

Yes, of course some of the comments are from those who didn't watch the special. In a nutshell, there's really nothing 'special' enough about her to warrant an hour long retrospective of her life... She does good works. So do lots of people... She bagged herself a runner-up British prince. Good for her if that's what she wants., But still, for many of us it's all a big 'so what', so why would we watch... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

what's the fascination with these two?  They both put their pants on the same way we do. Geeseh 

Exactly Bling @Blingqueen023 but apparently if one isn't all-consumed and utterly mesmerized by this supposed 'dream team'... then one is jealous, behind the times, or otherwise not up to speed... Whatever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...