Could not agree more you are common sense personified 🌻

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb,

And my opinion as well🌻

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Jealousy, people don't like to see one another get ahead or up in the

world. Human nature.

Has NOTHING to do with jealousy - typical comment.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

I can guess why .....so many mean spirited comments, I won't even say......but WE .....who have lived long enough....know..... it is the same OLD thing.  She is manly, fake, not qualified, etc etc.every negative comment under the SUN.......this sounds so familiar.  

She has not been in playboy, she was not with a mArried man, she does charity work, no one ha bad to say about her but family members so long ago ...cut but back due to negative reasons.....but she is still Not good enough....I wonder why.  Ha ha

If she met certain qualities she could pose nude in magazines, sleep with mArried men, fake her education...and be just the best thing since sliced bread!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Jealousy, people don't like to see one another get ahead or up in the

world. Human nature.

? I don't care enough about her to be jealous but I don't consider marriage into that family 'getting ahead'.

Honored Contributor

Why Do Meghan Markle's Siblings Want to Ruin Her Wedding?
https://news360.com/article/450851773

@YorkieonmyPillow. The above link gives a good accounting of her relationship with her family.  Perhaps she's justified in not inviting them or maybe not.  I think I would have sent them an invitation, then pretty much ignored them.  It probably would have saved her from some grief down the road.  I did hear her mother was giving her away but don't know if that's true.  I'll just be glad when it's over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like her, I think she is just lovely and I wish her and Harry every happiness.

Respected Contributor

what's the fascination with these two?  They both put their pants on the same way we do. Geeseh 

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I can guess why .....so many mean spirited comments, I won't even say......but WE .....who have lived long enough....know..... it is the same OLD thing.  She is manly, fake, not qualified, etc etc.every negative comment under the SUN.......this sounds so familiar.  

She has not been in playboy, she was not with a mArried man, she does charity work, no one ha bad to say about her but family members so long ago ...cut but back due to negative reasons.....but she is still Not good enough....I wonder why.  Ha ha

If she met certain qualities she could pose nude in magazines, sleep with mArried men, fake her education...and be just the best thing since sliced bread!!!

s9bPVaK.gif  

@Happiness Is Inside JOB ♥️