Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

@RealtyGal2 

Question: Why not wish the couple well? Don't have the answer. Do know this... unhappiness rampant in the our world. Royal couple are united helping less  fortunate & environment. Love! Harry and Meghan have plenty.

Occasional Contributor

I just cannot muster up any interest in them lol

Honored Contributor

read the thread, though.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it very much.  Thank you for the reminder, Sharke.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

I can understand why Meghan wouldn't want to invite her half sister and brother to her wedding. Both siblings have blabbed and trashed her to the british press. They are indiscreet to say the least. You can't choose your relatives but you can choose who you'll have at your wedding.

Just imagine what it's going to be like AFTER the wedding.

They will be spitting fire.

Lord knows what they will be "tweeting."  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Jealousy, people don't like to see one another get ahead or up in the

world. Human nature.

Respected Contributor

This person is in no way fit to be a member of the royal family.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@CLHS68

????     Why?  Just because you say so?

I think it's ridiculous that Harry would even need the queen's permission to marry her ..... but the queen met Meghan,  liked her, and gave her blessing. 

The queen knows better than you "who is fit to be a member of the royal family".

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

@Kachina624

What makes you believe she didn't invite any family members?    

While many people can relate to having at least one "black sheep" in their family, there are other reasons this might happen.   

If in speaking to her family after the proposal, some might have said they didn't want to go to the wedding ....  some people can't handle crowds or highly regimented and unfamiliar surroundings.  There may be serious health issues and/or mobility problems to consider (wheelchair, etc).  

Or do you know something no one else knows?

It's sooo easy to criticize people when you don't have all the facts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

@CLHS68

????     Why?  Just because you say so?

I think it's ridiculous that Harry would even need the queen's permission to marry her ..... but the queen met Meghan,  liked her, and gave her blessing. 

The queen knows better than you "who is fit to be a member of the royal family".

You know, I haven't spoken to Liz lately, so don't honestly know what her opinion is, but I'd posit she probably isn't too worried about who Harry marries at this point, since there's no way he'll become king, you know, what with William and his burgeoning brood... Were he next in line for the throne, I somehow suspect Markle wouldn't have passed muster...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...