Esteemed Contributor

I just can’t help but get the feeling that this marriage is a bit off. Something isn’t right but I can’t put my finger on it. I don’t think she’s what she portrays. Time will tell if the marriage will work.

Honored Contributor

I just do not understand the fascination with these two. Period.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just do not understand the fascination with these two. Period.

My sentiments exactly.

Respected Contributor

She is no Grace Kelly for sure

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

She stands out as the winner among a bunch of losers.  She and her mother seem to be the only normal members of her family.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish them well but have zero interest in anything royal since Diana died.She was all class & heart ❤️!! 

I would rather see Bluebloods tonight!! @SANNA  I agree with you 100%.Meghan is no Grace Kelly.

Honored Contributor

I also appreciate Harry and her efforts to conserve the wildlife in Africa and around the world.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already heard more than I want to hear about this unremarkable woman.  You've got to wonder about someone who doesn't invite a single family member to her own wedding.  Harry could have done better.

@Kachina624 . What??!!  Her family isn't invited to her wedding?!  I had not heard that.

I posted about it while ago on the Royal Wedding thread. They're making spectacles of themselves.

Honored Contributor

I read that she won't invite some of her relatives that were arrested or did bad things in the past. Even her brother. He says she's a fraud lol. I wish them well but am tired of hearing about them too.

Honored Contributor

I have to trust Prince Harry’s judgement and I think Meghan is a lovely lady.  I didn’t know anything about her until the engagement but I wish them well and so sad Princess Diana is no longer here.