@Pearlee wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@1208 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.

Ummmm, exactly whose feelings did she take into consideration with the nasty things she's said about her own family and the Royal family for the price of public interviews??

Not to mention the lies she has been caught in @KingstonsMom. Who would believe anything she says?

Please tell us the "lies" she has been caught in. Show your work. Don't cite rag magazines or other lying tabloids.

I'll wait for your examples.

She lied about being married in a garden by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before her actual wedding.  The Archbishop did not cover for her.

She lies in The UK court and has done this a few times.  When she is caught, she says she forgot.

There are more...many about her childhood as well.

I find it difficult to beleive that she lies when she knows there is proof she is lying and continues to do so anyway.

There has to be something the matter with her.  This is concerning.

They had a private ceremony with the archbishop. It was not a "marriage" which the archbishop said would have been illegal.

Here is an exerpt from an interview with the archbishop with La 
Republica:

He explained, “I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the duke and duchess before the wedding. The legal wedding was on the Saturday. I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offense if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about it. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday. But I won’t say what happened at any other meetings.”

The other stuff about the book is partly true. Her communications person had been in touch with Scobie, which Harry thought might help "right some wrongs". This info is contained in the ongoing courtcase with one of the tabloids. She nor Harry wrote the book.

So still waiting for where she lied. Childhood lies, adult lies, whatever. Still waiting.

Still waiting for her words trashing her family and the royal family. Still waiting.

@JamandBread You seem to be able to read OK, so why don't you comprehend? There are so many examples mentioned here. You can go and look them up. I'm not wasting my time citing any more examples. I am perplexed as why you are so passionate about Meghan and Harry. I don't care that you like them, so why are you so angry at those of us that don't like them? 

Time will tell. Meghan is a narcissist she will never stop. 

@manny2  Perhaps it is her reasons that aren't so mysterious. Think about it.

@Pearlee I think we should all stop responding to @JamandBread , and just post what we think. She is out of control, and they are going to poof the thread. 

@manny2  I think you made a typo above and misspelled con-troll. 😁

Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle on Ellen

[ Edited ]

I don't place blame on Ellen for this- Why did MM do that, if not for pure attention?  So undignified and foolish, on a global scale.  I hope it was worth it to them, because there is a price... it wasn't even that funny, just dopey...

Respected Contributor

I know that people in the UK aren't ready for this yet, but I was thinking that "royals" there should maybe evolve. It sometimes feels like a leftover fairytale. Perhaps they should be compensated for their governmental duties and other duties they perform for the country, but drop the royal titles. Some of the old rules that the royal family must adhere to are outdated and created undue consequences.

Perhaps deleting the centuries' old titles and replacing them with more current titles that reflect the responsibilities would help to lessen both the awe and the controversy about the "royals". And maybe some other people would someday be appointed or elected to takeover duties that the royal family has had and learn from their knowledge.

Yikes. Just a thought.

Trusted Contributor

@Desert Lily Your suggestion is quite reasonable.  

If Meghan and Harry engage in any action that arouses public scrutiny, simply post these comments; or, list the topic and provide a listing of topics along with the date for the discussion and write "ditto." 

When I think of the values epitomized by the British Royals, I think about the Tudors, Stuarts, and others through the centuries along with their actions. There are reasons why Henry VI, Elizabeth !, etc.are notorious.  I must give credit to Elizabeth II as she has done a good job of setting a moral stance.  Her chiildren have not lived up to her achievements. The family embodies all the foibles, failures, achievements and admirable behaviors and everything  in-between that all other humans do. They are simply wealthier.

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@Desert Lily Your suggestion is quite reasonable.  

If Meghan and Harry engage in any action that arouses public scrutiny, simply post these comments; or, list the topic and provide a listing of topics along with the date for the discussion and write "ditto." 

When I think of the values epitomized by the British Royals, I think about the Tudors, Stuarts, and others through the centuries along with their actions. There are reasons why Henry VI, Elizabeth !, etc.are notorious.  I must give credit to Elizabeth II as she has done a good job of setting a moral stance.  Her chiildren have not lived up to her achievements. The family embodies all the foibles, failures, achievements and admirable behaviors and everything  in-between that all other humans do. They are simply wealthier.

Some have more foibles then others.

Trusted Contributor

According to the clip I saw on Instagram, Meghan wanted to do the bit where Ellen was telling her what to do. As long as she wanted to do it, I don't see the problem. They are no longer active royals so they're living their lives how they want to -- whatever makes them happy. It's really no one else's business. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

According to the clip I saw on Instagram, Meghan wanted to do the bit where Ellen was telling her what to do. As long as she wanted to do it, I don't see the problem. They are no longer active royals so they're living their lives how they want to -- whatever makes them happy. It's really no one else's business. 

They may not be living as active royals but they are milking their titles for all they are worth --- literally. 

Trusted Contributor

Can't stand either one of them.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I think they are living their lives in the way that is best for them and their children.  Is that being selfish to their extended family - it's a matter of opinion. 

I read today that the Queen just attended 2 christenings for Eugenie and Zara's children.  I had also read that Meghan and Harry wanted Lilibet to be christened in England but William nixed it.

I did watch the Ellen show that day and enjoyed her interview with Meghan, but I wasn't really a fan of the vendor prank.  I felt bad for the vendors even though they were in the studio audience later.