Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 225
Registered: ‎06-21-2021

@JamandBread wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@JamandBread 

 

Nope! Do your own research, it's all out there and BTW, Megan has admitted that they were consulted about 'the book'.

 

There are details in the book of their dating/engagement trips that no one could possibly know except Meghan and Harry.

 

Especially when Meghan had to pee in the bushes during one of there trips, where they were 'glamping' with no bathrooms.

 

Maybe you should read the book and her interviews, just a thought.


Ahh. So you got nothing. As I suspected.

Have a lovely afternoon.


@JamandBread Well, let me ask you how you know the awful things that you have basically accused people here of?  How do you know what their actual motives and thoughts are?  Is it because you simply think things about us, without knowing who or what we are?  But yet you fling accusations, shocking ones, right and left about people here.  Simply because they don't like someone you hold on high to the extent of they can do no wrong.  And why?  Because of who they are?  What they have said?  How they behave, or simply because who they are.

 

Fair questions.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,263
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Oh, please.  Meghan is a grown axx woman who has been in  and around the  entertainment business practically her whole.   She's shrewd and cunning and an actress.  She went on Ellen's show to further her own goals.  She had to admit in the court proceedings in London that she lied.  Her reputation too big hit.  She and Harry and their Royal Show are very popular here and  she was trying to bolster that image and get some sympathy when Ellen acted like Ellen.  I didn't see the show but Megan is more than capable taking care of Meghan.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 63,006
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@JamandBread wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@JamandBread @and the rest of you who said Meghan made a fool of herself or was tasteless, it's obvious you don't like her or Ellen which is your pregogative.  My question is why:  what has this person done to make you dislike her.  

Wayyy too much hate in this world


This has been ongoing here. They don't like her because of her political beliefs- you know that women should be equal, we should take care of each other, be kind, care for the planet. You know those radical beliefs?

There could be and probably are other reasons not connected to anything this woman has ever done or said, but I believe the side of the aisle she bats for sticks in their craw.

 


The reasons many don't care for the Sussexs have been enumerated many, many times. Still, those who choose to create their own reasons as explanations are clearly going to do so, over and over again, possibly because at some level they realize many of the Sussexs actions are indefensible and so they seek to distract. Surely, there are those who don't support their values, but it goes well beyond that and, once again, the reasons are not nefarious nor are they a mystery.


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎06-04-2016

I find Meghan Markle's public persona very unappealing, and this stunt on Ellen's show was particularly cringe-worthy . Ellen DeGeneres, with her juvenile, often mean, "humor," is insufferable. 

 

Despite all that, I don't understand such strong negativity toward Meghan and Harry, particularly on the part of Americans. H&M seem to be living the life they have chosen, and they have no responsibility to the royal family or anyone else to do anything beyond that.

 

Many families have dysfunction and estrangement. The royal family has its share; probably would have much more public estrangement if some were more willing to let go of the purse strings.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,654
Registered: ‎05-24-2010

@MoJoV wrote:

I'm surprised at all the steam Meg and Harry fire up.  They seem happy together, two kids, a pretty good life. So it's all good.  I didn't see the clip but sounds like she doesn't take herself too seriously, not afraid to look silly.  A good attribute I think.  

I wish they would have stuck with the royals.  They were a breath of air in a stodgy line.  I think they were bringing in some younger interest.  I just can't get that fired up about the Royals.


@MoJoV Who is fired up. It's a discussion with a difference of opinion that's all. Let's not be dramatic. I don't know what you people think we should be doing on a discussion board.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,654
Registered: ‎05-24-2010

@JamandBread wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@1208 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.


Ummmm, exactly whose feelings did she take into consideration with the nasty things she's said about her own family and the Royal family for the price of public interviews??


Not to mention the lies she has been caught in @KingstonsMom. Who would believe anything she says?


Please tell us the "lies" she has been caught in. Show your work. Don't cite rag magazines or other lying tabloids.

I'll wait for your examples.


She lied about being married in a garden by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before her actual wedding.  The Archbishop did not cover for her.

 

She lies in The UK court and has done this a few times.  When she is caught, she says she forgot.

 

There are more...many about her childhood as well.

 

I find it difficult to beleive that she lies when she knows there is proof she is lying and continues to do so anyway.

 

There has to be something the matter with her.  This is concerning.


They had a private ceremony with the archbishop. It was not a "marriage" which the archbishop said would have been illegal.

Here is an exerpt from an interview with the archbishop with La 
Republica:

He explained, “I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the duke and duchess before the wedding. The legal wedding was on the Saturday. I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offense if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about it. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday. But I won’t say what happened at any other meetings.”

 

The other stuff about the book is partly true. Her communications person had been in touch with Scobie, which Harry thought might help "right some wrongs". This info is contained in the ongoing courtcase with one of the tabloids. She nor Harry wrote the book.

 

So still waiting for where she lied. Childhood lies, adult lies, whatever. Still waiting.

 

Still waiting for her words trashing her family and the royal family. Still waiting.

 

 


@JamandBread You seem to be able to read OK, so why don't you comprehend? There are so many examples mentioned here. You can go and look them up. I'm not wasting my time citing any more examples. I am perplexed as why you are so passionate about Meghan and Harry. I don't care that you like them, so why are you so angry at those of us that don't like them? 

 

Time will tell. Meghan is a narcissist she will never stop. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,245
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@manny2 wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@1208 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.


Ummmm, exactly whose feelings did she take into consideration with the nasty things she's said about her own family and the Royal family for the price of public interviews??


Not to mention the lies she has been caught in @KingstonsMom. Who would believe anything she says?


Please tell us the "lies" she has been caught in. Show your work. Don't cite rag magazines or other lying tabloids.

I'll wait for your examples.


She lied about being married in a garden by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before her actual wedding.  The Archbishop did not cover for her.

 

She lies in The UK court and has done this a few times.  When she is caught, she says she forgot.

 

There are more...many about her childhood as well.

 

I find it difficult to beleive that she lies when she knows there is proof she is lying and continues to do so anyway.

 

There has to be something the matter with her.  This is concerning.


They had a private ceremony with the archbishop. It was not a "marriage" which the archbishop said would have been illegal.

Here is an exerpt from an interview with the archbishop with La 
Republica:

He explained, “I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the duke and duchess before the wedding. The legal wedding was on the Saturday. I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offense if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about it. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday. But I won’t say what happened at any other meetings.”

 

The other stuff about the book is partly true. Her communications person had been in touch with Scobie, which Harry thought might help "right some wrongs". This info is contained in the ongoing courtcase with one of the tabloids. She nor Harry wrote the book.

 

So still waiting for where she lied. Childhood lies, adult lies, whatever. Still waiting.

 

Still waiting for her words trashing her family and the royal family. Still waiting.

 

 


@JamandBread You seem to be able to read OK, so why don't you comprehend? There are so many examples mentioned here. You can go and look them up. I'm not wasting my time citing any more examples. I am perplexed as why you are so passionate about Meghan and Harry. I don't care that you like them, so why are you so angry at those of us that don't like them? 

 

Time will tell. Meghan is a narcissist she will never stop. 


@manny2  Perhaps it is her reasons that aren't so mysterious. Think about it.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,654
Registered: ‎05-24-2010

@Pearlee wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@1208 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.


Ummmm, exactly whose feelings did she take into consideration with the nasty things she's said about her own family and the Royal family for the price of public interviews??


Not to mention the lies she has been caught in @KingstonsMom. Who would believe anything she says?


Please tell us the "lies" she has been caught in. Show your work. Don't cite rag magazines or other lying tabloids.

I'll wait for your examples.


She lied about being married in a garden by the Archbishop of Canterbury 3 days before her actual wedding.  The Archbishop did not cover for her.

 

She lies in The UK court and has done this a few times.  When she is caught, she says she forgot.

 

There are more...many about her childhood as well.

 

I find it difficult to beleive that she lies when she knows there is proof she is lying and continues to do so anyway.

 

There has to be something the matter with her.  This is concerning.


They had a private ceremony with the archbishop. It was not a "marriage" which the archbishop said would have been illegal.

Here is an exerpt from an interview with the archbishop with La 
Republica:

He explained, “I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the duke and duchess before the wedding. The legal wedding was on the Saturday. I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offense if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about it. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday. But I won’t say what happened at any other meetings.”

 

The other stuff about the book is partly true. Her communications person had been in touch with Scobie, which Harry thought might help "right some wrongs". This info is contained in the ongoing courtcase with one of the tabloids. She nor Harry wrote the book.

 

So still waiting for where she lied. Childhood lies, adult lies, whatever. Still waiting.

 

Still waiting for her words trashing her family and the royal family. Still waiting.

 

 


@JamandBread You seem to be able to read OK, so why don't you comprehend? There are so many examples mentioned here. You can go and look them up. I'm not wasting my time citing any more examples. I am perplexed as why you are so passionate about Meghan and Harry. I don't care that you like them, so why are you so angry at those of us that don't like them? 

 

Time will tell. Meghan is a narcissist she will never stop. 


@manny2  Perhaps it is her reasons that aren't so mysterious. Think about it.


@Pearlee I think we should all stop responding to @JamandBread , and just post what we think. She is out of control, and they are going to poof the thread. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,654
Registered: ‎05-24-2010

@Teddixat wrote:

@JamandBread @and the rest of you who said Meghan made a fool of herself or was tasteless, it's obvious you don't like her or Ellen which is your pregogative.  My question is why:  what has this person done to make you dislike her.  

Wayyy too much hate in this world


@Teddixat Not one poster on this board said they "hate" Meghan. We simply don't like her based on her actions, and what comes out of her mouth. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 767
Registered: ‎06-04-2016

@manny2 wrote:


 


@Pearlee I think we should all stop responding to @JamandBread , and just post what we think. She is out of control, and they are going to poof the thread. 


 

---

 

Even more likely to be poofed after comments like this.