Frequent Contributor

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Ellen cancelled ?

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:
I thought she did a great job following Ellen's instructions. The clip was funny.
Ellen does this often with different guests.

I think she did a great job acting like a fool and humiliating herself and the royal family. Even worse than Harry's court jester juggling routine outside his house by the window.

How shocking! One of the hundreds of famous people who have sat in ellen's chair and played along with Ellen's jokes, but Meghan is the one who "humiliated herself". I'm just at a loss for words.

@JamandBread  Obviously you aren't.

Honored Contributor

I like Meghan but loathe Ellen so I didn't watch.

Regular Contributor

MM with Ellen?  Surprise?  No.  

Honored Contributor

I don't watch Ellen but it sounds like MM was trying to be a good sport.  The woman can't win.

Honored Contributor

Megan and Harry are insufferable, I just ignore any interviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:
I thought she did a great job following Ellen's instructions. The clip was funny.
Ellen does this often with different guests.

I think she did a great job acting like a fool and humiliating herself and the royal family. Even worse than Harry's court jester juggling routine outside his house by the window.

How shocking! One of the hundreds of famous people who have sat in ellen's chair and played along with Ellen's jokes, but Meghan is the one who "humiliated herself". I'm just at a loss for words.

@JamandBread She is the only one associated with the royal family. She is just like the rest of her family disrespectful. You know what they say about lipstick on a pig it's still a pig. 

Esteemed Contributor

@1208 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake, just stop with all the Megan Markle bashing. Is your life so perfect that you have the right to judge someone, talk about being mean, you all are right up there with Ellen. Be kind and stop to think about others feelings.

@1208 If we stop talking we won't have anything to discuss, so why be here? What would you suggest we do on a discussion board?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Wasn't Ellen cancelled ?

Yes, she was @SharkE the reports about her are just as bad as they are about Meghan.