Esteemed Contributor

Yikes! I don't normally feel sorry for Meghan but if Ellen is her friend , who needs friends? I just saw the segments on the Internet but I guess this happened last week.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Ellen can be mean.  There is no denying that, but Megan is an adult.

She should be capable of just saying " no."  Apparently, she likes  attention..good or bad, it doesn't matter.

Trusted Contributor
I thought she did a great job following Ellen's instructions. The clip was funny.
Ellen does this often with different guests.
Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:
I thought she did a great job following Ellen's instructions. The clip was funny.

I think she did a great job acting like a fool and humiliating herself and the royal family. Even worse than Harry's court jester juggling routine outside his house by the window.

Honored Contributor

I like MM generally so I watched this clip online after the fact.  JMO it was not funny, and not a good thing to do.  Drinking out of a baby bottle, eating like a chipmunk, etc. when your children are in (albeit distant) line to the throne.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 MM's kids - they are so far down the throne list - probaly won't even get an invite to the Royal Christmas Party/

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Yikes! I don't normally feel sorry for Meghan but if Ellen is her friend , who needs friends? I just saw the segments on the Internet but I guess this happened last week.

I agree @Nancy Drew it was a terrible interview. Meghan looked foolish doing the stint Ellen instructed. She loves the spot light. She was in her glory being the enter of attention. Finally she has fame thanks to Harry, and the Royal family!

Respected Contributor

Tasteless as well as classless!

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Tasteless as well as classless!

@Somertime I think Ellen enjoyed watching her make a fool of herself. the look on her face was smug. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

I think she did a great job acting like a fool and humiliating herself and the royal family. Even worse than Harry's court jester juggling routine outside his house by the window.

How shocking! One of the hundreds of famous people who have sat in ellen's chair and played along with Ellen's jokes, but Meghan is the one who "humiliated herself". I'm just at a loss for words.