Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle With Her Natural Curls

I think she is very pretty!

Related image

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Lot better with the full make up like all of us . LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without assuming something said is 'critical' when it isn't... reality is reality and unless she adopts the natual look, her hair would be a challenge in any damp or humid locale... Lots of women have curly or frizzy hair and the consensus is that humidity is not a friend to their hairstyle... Why deny the facts... If she opts for the natural look that's her choice, if not, she'll be able to avail herself of her choice of stylists...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Diana was criticized a lot for the way she looked, too.  It would be nice if her daughter-in-law didn’t have to deal with the same silliness.  She seems to have done pretty well for herself regardless of how people think she looks.  

Honored Contributor

That gal that Prince Albert of Monaco married the South African gal who had the twins she is a knock out. Puts the rest of 'em in the shade.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

meghan-markle-10-17-cover.jpg

Princess Charlene of Monaco

ch.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have wavy hair. Humidity can be a problem but if it's high enough, most will have a bad hair day. That's why I love my hair short. I had the same style as Charlene for 3 years until recently. 

Meghan Markle has a different type of beauty. She exudes sex appeal. She has a beautiful face IMO and is aging really well. I find that she looks better in video. There is just something about her poise, grace and smile that is very attractive. She is very charming and likable. Her facial expressions, manner of speaking come across as gracious, refined and genuine.  

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

meghan-markle-10-17-cover.jpg

Princess Charlene of Monaco

ch.jpg

She looks like Charlize Theron.

Super Contributor

Princess Charlene has exquisite bone structure. 

While she’s certainly lovely, I’ve always found faces, male or female, more attractive and interesting, when they’re less than perfect. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meghan is quite photogenic so I'm sure no matter how she wears her hair, she'll look good. She has stylists to help her with her clothing wardrobe and undoubtedly beauty advice as well.

Princess Charlene is quite beautiful now. She's had a smile and dental makeover and clearly lip fillers, face fillers and botox to smooth her face but it looks good. If you google Princess Charlene's older photos when she was an olympic swimmer or when she first started dating Prince Albert, she looked quite different.

edited to add photos from Pinterest:

Image result for Princess Charlene of Monaco plastic surgery

Image result for Princess Charlene of Monaco plastic surgery