Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle To Be A Superhero

@Carmie 

You're citing a tabloid that's notoriously wrong.  

Vancouver is probably the most popular place to film these days so having just moved there she could act and get home to her hubs at the end of the night.  If he's not off doing his own thing.  Modern couple.  Very much in love it seems.  Mom would have approved and Dad does.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Charles did not buy them a home on Vancouver Island so your guess is wrong. It is not their home they are staying in which is temporary while they house hunt.

@Carmie Give it a rest. I see that's a different source from your earlier Foxnews one which referenced recent as in earlier voice over work.
This is the one and only article of about half a dozen I've seen that mentioned voiceover work or a role; all the others mentioned a role. I'm done discussing this with you, it is really getting old and I can only imagine how much web surfing youbdid to find that ONE.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   For goodness sake!  I didn't have to do a bunch of web browsing to find what I printed.  I have been seeing this information from many sources for about two weeks or so.

Yes, I do a lot of reading about every one and anything.  I am well rounded.  Just because  you are reading something different doesn't make what I am stating untrue.

Why tell me to give it a rest? You're not always right and neither am I.  It really doesn't matter what she wants to do or how she does it.

I would surely like to see Meghan is a skin tight painted on outfit, with a cape flying over the movie screen.  That'll give the Brits something to talk about and they she can complain some more about how bad she is treated.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PearleeI stand corrected, thank you.  ETA:  It was not a guess, it was an article in a reputable magazine that referred to it as "their"  home.

I've just been looking at some of the homes they've been looking at to buy and swooning.  

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

If if was on the radio, it must be true.

Bonjour. Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Nothin' wrong with wearin' the pants.  

Wives follow their husbands.

Why not husbands follow their wives?

@SilleeMee NO! How about mutual respect for one another.  Like say if the husband is a prince, that would be ok or marry someone who isn't a prince.

Honored Contributor

When I read this online yesterday my first thought was an actual movie sort of like when Angelina Jolie played those early action movies.  Then I read it is a voice over.  Make lots of money doing that and many big name stars (which Meghan is not) do voice overs in commercials.  Easy work for  some $$.  But if she does want some real acting maybe she can get Angelina Jolie to do a Maleficent 3 movie and create an evil sister role.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Don’t understand why there is so much interest in the Royals. Constantly featured in People Magazine, and other publications.

Gossip columns  in the past sold magazines. Today, reading stories and your clicks sell ads on social media.

Advertising dollars run all of these sites. 

Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see how she is received in England. think she will be there today or some time soon.

Honored Contributor

Awkward! And I'm not meaning the public but the other members of the royal family ( Charles, William, etc, those reported to be furious about Megxit).