Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle To Be A Superhero

@Carmie wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

If something sounds silly, don't believe it.  It's already been debunked.  She isn't looking for acting role.  They are working on the charity they hope to set up.  

She isn't looking for an acting role.  She is looking to do voice overs in a Marvel Movie. Marvel movies are hot right now and it pays well.

It doesn't sound silly.  It makes good business sense for her. She already has a voice over deal with Disney.

@Carmie   All the articles I read said an acting role in an ensemble cast movie because she didn't think she could carry being the star.  No, not a voiceover.

My info from Fox News says voice over.

E88F6D26-B285-4677-BFE8-454558321D55.jpeg

@Carmie   That is the other voiceover work that she has already done; the one where Harry told Iger Meghan wanted voiceover work.    I read that also and there was more in the article I read which said she was looking for a role.  

Esteemed Contributor

In Hollywood she would already be to old to get that part.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothin' wrong with wearin' the pants.  

Wives follow their husbands.

Why not husbands follow their wives?

Honored Contributor

If Harry and Meghan wanted their privacy, taking on acting roles isn’t the route to take. Getting back into show business, they will be going to red carpet events, promote the film, and you know the paparazzi will be angling for on set photos. Also how would Harry deal with potential love scenes? Near the end of her reign on Suits she was dating Harry, I noticed the love scenes between her ( Rachel) and Mike were toned down.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   I highly doubt she will don a cape and super hero costume.  Those roles are coveted by A listers, which Megan isn't.

She is a second rate TV actress that almost no one heard of until she became engaged to Harry.  She supplemented her income doing game shows.

I am not a hater..just stating the known facts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

If Harry and Meghan wanted their privacy, taking on acting roles isn’t the route to take. Getting back into show business, they will be going to red carpet events, promote the film, and you know the paparazzi will be angling for on set photos. Also how would Harry deal with potential love scenes? Near the end of her reign on Suits she was dating Harry, I noticed the love scenes between her ( Rachel) and Mike were toned down.

@Jordan2   Read yesterday that she was invited to the 2020 Met Gala, an A-List celebrity event.   She isn't going with Harry but with Edward Enninful, the UK Vogue Editor. 

ETA  I don't think those backwoods English country "meet and greets" with the townsfolk were quite Meghan's cup of tea (pun intended).  On the other hand, the Met Gala is.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Pearlee   I highly doubt she will don a cape and super hero costume.  Those roles are coveted by A listers, which Megan isn't.

She is a second rate TV actress that almost no one heard of until she became engaged to Harry.  She supplemented her income doing game shows.

@Carmie   And I didn't say anything to the contrary.  All the articles I read said she is seeking a superhero role in an ensemble cast, and that it's not the voiceover work you are alluding to.

Esteemed Contributor

Regardless of who is in charge, I find it sad that Harry has put his grandmother in this position.  I can certainly understand the bombardment from the media, especially the way they treated Diana, that Harry wants to protect his family.  However, Frogmore Cottage gave them quite a bit of privacy.  And, if privacy is what they want, why does she have a Hollywood agent looking for film roles???

Honored Contributor

She could do voiceover work from a home studio in their breathtaking new home on Vancouver Island that I guess Charles bought them for $18 million.

GORGEOUS.

They're very much in love going by that house which is not accessible and out of the limelight and did I mention breathtakingly gorgeous?

I've read they  hike a lot and do their thing.  Full lives, just not what they would be locked into.  And love their way.  Who can be nasty about love?  Only here.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie   And I didn't say anything to the contrary.  All the articles I read said she is seeking a superhero role in an ensemble cast, and that it's not the voiceover work you are alluding to.

A43BF5EA-2240-4CDB-A996-4E82B6D19B3F.jpeg