Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle To Be A Superhero

I like Meghan and Harry, and wish them much success as they navigate the "turbulence".

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Harry took much too seriously that old saying "Happy wife, happy life."

@Jordan2 I think your thread title is misleading, implying she has such a role.

@chrystaltree what is your source for this notion has been debunked? I've seen what Jordan2 posted in The Daily Mail and Inthink saw it in People too but have not seen it debunked anywhere.
Honored Contributor

Something about her has always made me take a step back.

Love, love, love Diana's boys (now men)!  

Respected Contributor

Don’t understand why there is so much interest in the Royals. Constantly featured in People Magazine, and other publications.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Don’t understand why there is so much interest in the Royals. Constantly featured in People Magazine, and other publications.

@Kindaglitzy You must admit, people read it, talk about it, and POST about it?  Hmmmm. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Once married Meghan realized she would NOT hold the limelight as she thought, but William and Kate are the heir apparent and get all the attention ...  get over it or move on ... since Harry never liked all the princely thing, they talked about it and did indeed move on ...  yes I do speak to the Queen twice a day and this is what she told me.

if you don't like a little speculation and fun royal gossip about what you read or see then don't click your mouse on anything with the word "royal" in it ...  I'm sure there is a thread out there somewhere about what Jane Treacy is wearing tonight ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

Once married Meghan realized she would NOT hold the limelight as she thought, but William and Kate are the heir apparent and get all the attention ...  get over it or move on ... since Harry never liked all the princely thing, they talked about it and did indeed move on ...  yes I do speak to the Queen twice a day and this is what she told me.

if you don't like a little speculation and fun royal gossip about what you read or see then don't click your mouse on anything with the word "royal" in it ...  I'm sure there is a thread out there somewhere about what Jane Treacy is wearing tonight ...

@Pantsonfire2   Thumbs up to this post, esp. the second paragraph! 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

If something sounds silly, don't believe it.  It's already been debunked.  She isn't looking for acting role.  They are working on the charity they hope to set up.  

She isn't looking for an acting role.  She is looking to do voice overs in a Marvel Movie. Marvel movies are hot right now and it pays well.

It doesn't sound silly.  It makes good business sense for her. She already has a voice over deal with Disney.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

If something sounds silly, don't believe it.  It's already been debunked.  She isn't looking for acting role.  They are working on the charity they hope to set up.  

She isn't looking for an acting role.  She is looking to do voice overs in a Marvel Movie. Marvel movies are hot right now and it pays well.

It doesn't sound silly.  It makes good business sense for her. She already has a voice over deal with Disney.

@Carmie   All the articles I read said an acting role in an ensemble cast movie because she didn't think she could carry being the star.  No, not a voiceover.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Carmie   All the articles I read said an acting role in an ensemble cast movie because she didn't think she could carry being the star.  No, not a voiceover.

My info from Fox News says voice over.

E88F6D26-B285-4677-BFE8-454558321D55.jpeg