Honored Contributor

Meghan Markle To Be A Superhero

Driving this morning in the car, on the radio they were discussing that Meghan Markle is looking for an acting gig in a Marvel movie. Her agent is seeking acting roles for her. When Meghan was first going to marry Harry, I actually felt sorry for her, I thought she was giving up her life to marry him. Now I feel sorry for Harry, she seems to wear the pants in the family, he doesn't seem to have much of a say. I had a cousin who married this woman, for whatever reason she didn't like her husband's family and pulled him away to her side of the family. I blame him more than her, I know if my SO didn't like my family it would be okay if he didn't come with me to see my family, but there's no way he would stop me from visiting my family. I feel Meghan is pulling Harry away from his family and country, they are all suppose to get together for a family thing, they will show a united front, but you know it's going to be AWKWARD!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan Markle To Be A Superhero

If if was on the radio, it must be true.

Trusted Contributor

i feel the same way, in that she has more of a say in their marriage. i'll stop there because i don't know them personally. but if that's true, it's his fault for not speaking up. a one way marriage doesn't lead to peace and harmony. resentment is where it ends. 

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

If if was on the radio, it must be true.

@Alison Wonderland  I also read it online from two different websites. We'll know soon enough if it's true or not.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2Sorry you think Harry is such a weak link in his family,  but if he's that mushy, no wonder the queen cut him out of the royal family as she has.

BTW-   I do not agree this is "all Meghan's fault"   Other than his overly zealous youth antics, I've always felt he was much more of an independent thinker than his father or his older brother. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 Neither you nor I nor ANY of us knows what goes on between ANY couple, much less Harry and Meghan.

You don't know who "wears the pants" in their family. Only they do.

Speculation is just that -- speculation.

I've always liked Harry's independence. Unlike his brother who is next in line to the throne, he can live the life he wants.

And that story has no substance, try to keep up.

Honored Contributor

If something sounds silly, don't believe it.  It's already been debunked.  She isn't looking for acting role.  They are working on the charity they hope to set up.  

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that headline on a couple of celebrity gossip sites.  I haven't seen any of Meghan's acting roles, so I have no idea if this would be a good move or not, but I think even if she had a minor role it might generate enough buzz to get people to buy a ticket to see her in a movie.  

As for the comment about Harry, I don't feel sorry for him.  He appears happy with her and with fatherhood.  Seems they've got things in common, and from what I've read, I think he's capable of making up his own mind about things.

Respected Contributor

I still think they will end up in California and she will enter politics. If she likes to be bossy.....

Honored Contributor

Well if that is true it is a stitch!  Since the cape with the ermine around the edge didn't fit, I guess she's out looking for a superhero one!

And all along it was about the cape!  Who knew?