Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Meet the Season 10 Cast of ‘Married at First Sight

[ Edited ]

I hope this season works out better than some of the past seasons.  I know there wouldn’t be a show if all was hunkydory but some of the drama with the couples in the past have been so painful to watch.   

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I hope this season works out better than some of the past seasons.  I know there wouldn’t be a show if all was hunkydory but some of the drama with the couples in the past have been so painful to watch.   

Yes...to get married to someone you do not know will usually lead to DRAMA.  ITIS JUST A STUPID THING TO DO. Love at first sight does happen....not often.

Valued Contributor

Already trouble - Taylor and Brandon - she just got out of a long term traumatic relationship.  So the best thing is to plunge headon into a relationship with a stranger?????

I don't think rebound relationships work well at all - I would hope that the "experts" would know that, but apparently they don't.  Just like they didn't know that matching someone to a man who is living in his mother's basement is probably not going to work as he is a momma's boy.  Just like they didn't know to not match a man who professes to like exotic looking women - middle eastern and black with a blue eye blonde is probably not going to work.  Like not matching some ne'er-do-well who does not have a place to live and couch surfs on his buddies couches - they should know that probably is not going to work.  The list goes on and on.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Already trouble - Taylor and Brandon - she just got out of a long term traumatic relationship.  So the best thing is to plunge headon into a relationship with a stranger?????

I don't think rebound relationships work well at all - I would hope that the "experts" would know that, but apparently they don't.  Just like they didn't know that matching someone to a man who is living in his mother's basement is probably not going to work as he is a momma's boy.  Just like they didn't know to not match a man who professes to like exotic looking women - middle eastern and black with a blue eye blonde is probably not going to work.  Like not matching some ne'er-do-well who does not have a place to live and couch surfs on his buddies couches - they should know that probably is not going to work.  The list goes on and on.

@Houstonoilers   That one stood out to me as well. I don't see that relationship working out. I have no idea what was so traumatic about her last relationship but it sounds like the last thing she should be doing is getting married. The fact that the "experts" thought it was a good idea to match her with someone is beyond me. Poor guy.

Hopefully there won't be any virgins holding on to their virginity for dear life this season.

Honored Contributor

Wow  - 5 couples!  Thanks for the article!  That was something about Dr. Jessica and Jonathan getting married!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I just saw a posting that Jamie and Elizabeth from last season are done. She is moving back to NC (probably needs her creepy dad to give her a job). I don't think anyone thought they would really stand a chance of making it. They were horrible. Hope the dog is OK.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I just saw a posting that Jamie and Elizabeth from last season are done. She is moving back to NC (probably needs her creepy dad to give her a job). I don't think anyone thought they would really stand a chance of making it. They were horrible. Hope the dog is OK.

@Lisa now in AZ   That lasted longer than I expected. Their relationship was nothing but toxic.

Respected Contributor

Reminder this new season will start Jan 1st. Guess we will wrap up the 90 day fiance & into Married at 1st sight. I will be watching.