Honored Contributor

This turned out to be a good tv night , and I really enjoyed this new show. It stars Bobby Moinahan from SNL and John Laroquette. It's about a man  and the three stages of his life. I really enjoyed it , did anyone else see it, and what did you think ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

My husband and I watched and really enjoyed it too!

Trusted Contributor

It's waiting on my dvr but I did see the last few minutes of it and I think it will be a good one.

Honored Contributor

I can't get into the shows like This is Us and the other one, forget the name, where they're switching characters & scenarios literally every 5 minutes. I'm just never going to get invested enough to care or follow such shows. They might be great, they're just not my thing.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

We enjoyed this a lot and will probably be setting it up on our DVR.  On the other hand, we were dissappointed in Young Sheldon, but hope it grows on us. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I am a big Bobby Moynihan fan so I was so happy that I loved the show as much as I did.  It was sweet the way they wove the three different times of his life into an episode, I will be watching this season . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Waiting for Apt 9JKL next Monday night.

Honored Contributor

I would have watched this if it was on another night. I have so much I watch and DVR on Mondays (also Thursdays) that I wasn't willing to take on another show. I didn't watch The Brave on NBC because I decided to go with The Good Doctor (which I liked).

Super Contributor

I watched it and didn't love it. 

Maybe time will make it better for me.

The thing I didn't like was in the end when the older version of the male ended up

kissing the woman, who was supposed to be the same age, looked about 20 or more years younger than the man. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some people age better than others. But in real life, they are about 15 years apart in age.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix