Regular Contributor

Maurice Benard-General Hospital

Has anyone yet read his autobiography?  It just came out this year and it's called, "Nothing General About It."  I thought the book was great, I couldn't put it down.  Talks about his childhood, growing up, and struggles with mental illness.  Very interesting to read.

Honored Contributor

Re: Maurice Benard-General Hospital

It sounds really good, I will look for it at the Library later on!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

@Jackyl - Didn't even know he had a bio out.  I've loved him since "All My Children" days.  Thanks so much for posting about his book - I will definitely read it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that's a great title. I just started watching G.H. again in September and I am enjoying it after a 30 year hiatus lol. I'm not even sure Sonny was on when I bailed. I like him, he's pretty good; but I didnt before. I remembered him from being on AMC as Nico and I didn't like his character so I carried the grudge over. 😂 Through the years I'd stop by and peek in at what was going on, but never stayed with it. I'm back and getting a refresher course now that they're showing repeats. My friends are also very happy to let me know what has been going on for 3 decades. Quite the opposite of the character being MIA, it's the viewer who was! BTW I will get the book! Thanks for the recommendation.