Honored Contributor

Re: Matthew Broderick joins The Connors

@Citrine1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

Well, Jackie is supposedly gay but I guess if Dan is not dead anymore...

Since when was Jackie supposed to be gay?  That was another member of the cast way back.  I watched "Roseanne" and I never heard anything like that.

It was Sandra Bullocks character.Smiley Happy

You mean Sandra Bernhard.

That's who I thought it was, too.  She was in the show for a while; I can't remember which season(s).  I only remember Jackie making bad choices in men!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Justin Long as a recurring character doesn't sound bad....he will be Darlene's new boyfriend. Tonight's episode was okay.  Matthew Broderick is Aunt Jackie's new love interest and is scheduled for 10/30.  Didn't really care for Juliette Lewis' role.  

Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Justin Long as a recurring character doesn't sound bad....he will be Darlene's new boyfriend. Tonight's episode was okay.  Matthew Broderick is Aunt Jackie's new love interest and is scheduled for 10/30.  Didn't really care for Juliette Lewis' role.  

I don't really care for Juliette Lewis in anything.  

Respected Contributor

I like the opening.  Typical Dan - Trying to make everybody laugh!  Justin Long is a good cast addition.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if the icky Matthew Broderick will be able to do it, but they're obviously going the guest star route to try to reel in viewers.

The ratings are in for the second episode (10/23), and the slide continues. Viewers in the prized demographic (18-49) is down 29% from last week, and down 25% in overall viewers.

What worries you masters you.