Respected Contributor

Matt Roloff puts Roloff Farms Up For Sale

He has put it up for sale, the house, the buildings and 16 acres out of 109 for 4 Million.  Amy sold her share to him for 667,000.00??????????????? I've posted the link, the house is beautiful, didn't look like that when they filmed.  The grounds, too.  I have no idea why Amy accepted the amount she did.  

Here is a link to the property:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/little-people-big-world-family-farm-for-sale-for-4m/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Matt Roloff puts Roloff Farms Up For Sale

What a beautiful home and property.  

Honored Contributor

never heard of them

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

never heard of them

@SharkE  One of those reality shows on TLC about a little family.

Honored Contributor

thanks ,  wonder if Million dollar listings will return ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Last I heard Fredrik had quit the show.  IMO he's the best part of it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

He has put it up for sale, the house, the buildings and 16 acres out of 109 for 4 Million.  Amy sold her share to him for 667,000.00??????????????? I've posted the link, the house is beautiful, didn't look like that when they filmed.  The grounds, too.  I have no idea why Amy accepted the amount she did.  

Here is a link to the property:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/little-people-big-world-family-farm-for-sale-for-4m/

@Somertime     Amy probably had a "discount" lawyer.....or worse yet......a crooked lawyer who took a payoff from Matt.    Yes, it happens!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

I hope he shares  some of the proceedes with his kids.  They have all helped him on the farm, especially Jeremy.  He helped Matt build a lot of that stuff.  Zach helped a lot with pumpkin season.  Actually Molly helped too so did the younger one.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Karen didn't push Matt to do this? I still don't fully trust her.

Honored Contributor

On the previews, didn't Zach state that he wanted to buy "The Farm"?