Honored Contributor

Re: Matt Roloff puts Roloff Farms Up For Sale

@deeva wrote:

After seeing the promos for the upcoming season, it looks like Zach wanted to buy the farm way below market value. But Matt seemed insulted by the offer. 

I always felt that Zach was too lazy to run the farm. He'd probably have Tori doing most of the work. 

Zach is pretty much a lazy loser anyway... 

Esteemed Contributor

The previews make Zach look like a brat.  And I wouldn't doubt for a minute he low balled an offer to Matt to buy the property.  

Matt may not be the most likeable, but he is entitled to ask what he wants for the property when selling.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Somertime   I agree that Amy settled for less, always knew the proprety was worth millions, and Matt is only selling sixteen acres of an over one hundred acre property, so many millions yet to come from his share when he sells the rest, one day.

I assume this coming season will be the end of the series, no more storyline.

@mousiegirl    We can only hope.  I've had enough of these people.  They are no longer interesting.?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It seems like it's Amy's side that he's selling.  Maybe he is keeping the other side for himself.  He did say he wanted to build a new house for himself on his side.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Since this is my neck of the woods, just to set the record straight .... the kids didn't move to "Washington" (inset trumpets).  The moved over the bridge to Battle Ground, where there is NO income tax.

Let me open maps, yep 40 miles tops 🥳

@Still Raining  Isn't Battle Ground in the state of Washington? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Since this is my neck of the woods, just to set the record straight .... the kids didn't move to "Washington" (inset trumpets).  The moved over the bridge to Battle Ground, where there is NO income tax.

Let me open maps, yep 40 miles tops 🥳

@Still Raining  Isn't Battle Ground in the state of Washington? 

Yes it is.  It is the suburb commuters to Portland move to.

Hardly worth announcing that you moved 40 miles away from Daddy.