Super Contributor

All the news agencys are reporting that Matt Lauer has been fired due to s**ual misconduct. Another one bites the dust.

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't there speculation for years about him?

I was thinking last week maybe something will soon happen with him when it went down with Charlie Rose.

Respected Contributor

sexual

Honored Contributor

I don't recall hearing anything about him being inappropriate in the workplace but there has been plenty about him cheating on his wife.  They were separated at least once that I'm aware of.

Men with money and power can be a dangerous mix, especially if you're married.  At last Matt is decent looking.  Most of these high powered men don't exactly look like the kind women run to on their own.

This might be good news for Megan Kelly since she hasn't been as popular as expected.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Ann Curry is having a great day!

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Wasn't there speculation for years about him?

I was thinking last week maybe something will soon happen with him when it went down with Charlie Rose.

I remember thinking the day ML reported about Charlie Rose,  Matt is perspiring a bit more than usual.

Respected Contributor

At last Matt is decent looking.  Most of these high powered men don't exactly look like the kind women run to on their own.

Umm...I don't think I want to be harassed by anyone. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Re: Matt Lauer Fired

[ Edited ]

I could not stand the man.  I thought him such a creep, I became an Good Morning America convert.  Not sympathetic at all.  NBC should have fired him years ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: Matt Lauer Fired

[ Edited ]

At last Matt is decent looking.  Most of these high powered men don't exactly look like the kind women run to on their own.

dusty1 wrote:

Umm...I don't think I want to be harassed by anyone. 

@Dusty1 ITA.  Seriously - "At least Matt is decent looking?"  Um, no... and it does not matter period.