Honored Contributor

Sorry if theres already a thread, I didnt find one.

Did anyone watch this new show with Kathy Bates?  The first episode was on this week and I liked it alot. So I set the DVR to record it. Hope it gets better each week too.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much. Not sure why I couldnt see one lol. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.  I've been looking forward to this one, based on the previews and Kathy Bates as the lead.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

That first episode was so good and I like Kathy Bates as an actress. Hoping the show gets good reviews and doesnt get cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs I saved the pilot to my hard drive and will record and save the series. I read the reports in the days following the pilot and the feedback and ratings were HUGE.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's different in other cities but I watched the first one a couple of weeks ago. It keeps coming on so I tune in but they keep repeating the first one over and over. I'll be happy when they move on to a new show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Maybe it's different in other cities but I watched the first one a couple of weeks ago. It keeps coming on so I tune in but they keep repeating the first one over and over. I'll be happy when they move on to a new show. 

It will start new episodes on October 17th.

Respected Contributor

Happened on the pilot and watched it twice.  Really enjoyed the twists, humor, and explanation of why ,"Matlock.". Hope I can figure out when it will be on regularly.

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to the 2nd episode on Thursday.