Super Contributor

If you watched this whole season, what did you think? I don't think it was as good as last (the first) season. It didn't leave much of a cliffhanger last night IMO. I wonder if we will see it next year.

Respected Contributor

I thought the final was rather lack luster for a finale.....but it did leave me wondering if Libby is going to leave Bill.....as for Virginia giving up custody....she never came across to me as the doting motherly type...at times she seems like an ice-queen and because of that it allows her to have the se-x-ual relation with her boss and be friends with Libby at the same time....I ge tth efeeling that she thinks as long as it is all about the work that there is nothing wrong with what she and Bill are doing....meanwhile...I'm looking forward to Season 3 to see where the story evolves. :-)

Super Contributor

I was really disappointed the last couple of shows. I really don't like Masters or Johnson much anymore- characters have become very unlikable.

Super Contributor

The timeline really jumped this season. All of a sudden we were a couple of years ahead with Bill and Libby having a new baby, and I was trying to catch up! Yet, in some way, they seem to draw things out too long. I don't find the storyline of Jenny and the struggle between her and her ex and their children very interesting.