Honored Contributor

Who do you think is tThe Flamingo? I just can't guess that one. I think th e Fox is Wayne Brady as well-too obvious to be Jamie Fox!

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the singing is pre-recorded too, otherwise it would sound muffled coming out from behind the mask.

The voices sound too perfect for it to be "live".

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Masked Singer

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Who do you think is tThe Flamingo? I just can't guess that one. I think th e Fox is Wayne Brady as well-too obvious to be Jamie Fox!

@CANDLEQUEEN  I agree about the Fox, it'd be too 'duh Woman Frustrated!!' if it was Jamie! I think it's Wayne Brady. 

There's been so much talk about the Flamingo being Fantasia. But the clue this week about Israel? Adrienne from 'The Real'  (among other things Woman Happy) - that's her husbands name. 

Honored Contributor

My guesses

Flamingo- Adrienne from The Real

The Fox-Jamie Fox or Wayne Brady

The Rottweiler- Chris Daughtry...the gift he had in his hand had a name tag that said Cadence. That is the name of his first band so it has to be him. 

Respected Contributor

I always thought the singing was pre-recorded, but I read an article that it is not.  It's live.  Apparently a lot of engineering went into those masks in order to have that sound quality.  I wonder how they switch from singing to the computerized voice when speaking.  And you'd think they would be more out of breath dancing around in the heavy costumes.

The judges' guessing seems a little suspicious sometimes.  All of a sudden Ken knew who Victor was.  It seems the closer the person gets to being eliminated (as if they know ahead of time) then one or two of them are allowed to "guess" who it really is.  But I suppose that if in the first few weeks, all the judges were figuring out and agreeing who they were, it wouldn't be very interesting for the viewers!

Honored Contributor

Are the finals 2 nights this week or just Wednesday night? Anyone know? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On my guide it's one 2-hour episode on Wednesday night.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt . Thank-you! I am glad for that, instead of drawing it out over two nights.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt . Thank-you! I am glad for that, instead of drawing it out over two nights.....

Yeah, me too!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

My guesses

Flamingo- Adrienne from The Real

The Fox-Jamie Fox or Wayne Brady

The Rottweiler- Chris Daughtry...the gift he had in his hand had a name tag that said Cadence. That is the name of his first band so it has to be him. 

@DREAMON  Chris Daughtry fans can hear his voice l'oud & clear!' if you close your eyes when Rott sings. The beginnng  of the  season the song selection wasn't his 'wheelhouse' - they have been for weeks now. 

The Fox - I think it's Wayne Brady. Jamie has been on tv lately promoting his new movie and there hasn't been a mention of anything- other celebs stat dropping hints this late in the season. 

Flamingo- definitely Adrienne!  Due to the cheetah luggage last week especially-- she was a Cheetah Girl!