Esteemed Contributor

I tried watching The Masked Singer but couldn't get into it. The whole show seems weird to me, and some of the costumes are strange. (Although some are interesting.) The judges need to switch to decaf. I turned the show off after 15  minutes. I seem to be in the minority with my reaction, as it's popular. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I tried watching The Masked Singer but couldn't get into it. The whole show seems weird to me, and some of the costumes are strange. (Although some are interesting.) The judges need to switch to decaf. I turned the show off after 15  minutes. I seem to be in the minority with my reaction, as it's popular. 

Me too.  Couldn't get into it.  (I saw the flower.  Sounded like Patty LaBelle to me.)

Honored Contributor

I was convinced that I was going to hate this show but quite the opposite! I think it is just charming!  Those costumes!  Oh, my gosh --- the person(s) who thinks these things up should get an award!  They are amazing!!!!  Wonder what they do with them after they are done with them?  They have to be terribly expensive to make, I would think.

Any how, I love this concept.  I think the judges' energy and silliness are a big part of what makes the show so much fun and such a happy experience!  While I am not a big fan of any of them singularly, I do enjoy them and their banter as group.  

It's so much fun to try to figure out who the performers are and I like the anticipation of who--- who is behind the mask???? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Who was revealed last night? I missed it!

Respected Contributor
I didn't guess Paul Shaffer as the Skeleton--hadn't seen him since his Letterman days. And I have no idea who the Butterfly is, but I know it's not Twiggy lol.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

I was so sure the Skeleton was Martin Short; Paul Shaffer fooled me!  I think the butterfly is Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I had no idea that Paul could sing so well. I enjoyed his segments.

Honored Contributor

Some of them are shocking, because they are people you had no idea you could even sing!  

Honored Contributor

I think the Butterfly might be Mel B.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the Butterfly might be Mel B.

Good guess.  I think the same.   But don't go by me, as I've never guessed any one of them right yet.  Smiley Very Happy

That Butterfly costume is just magnificent!  The trouble they went to for most of these costumes is just amazing.