Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

One weird thing that hit me that, for some unknown reason, had eluded me up til now is that when I was doing something and not looking at the tv and Robin Thicke was speaking I thought I was listening to his father.     That voice!   It was kind of jarring for a second until I realized to whom I was listening in that moment.

YES!-sameSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer

[ Edited ]

The only two I think I know -

Ru Paul-The Leopard.

The Flamingo- Adrienne from The Real

Valued Contributor

Re: Masked Singer

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch tonight and, if so, were you totally fooled by who the Eagle was?  I was 100% sure it was going to be Howard Stern....everything from the walk, mannerisms, height, and clues. Not only was I wroing, but I would never have guessed this person.

Respected Contributor

@Lattelvr   I thought Howard Stern too - never would have guessed who it really was.  Thoroughly enjoyed this show good entertainment.

Respected Contributor
I had no idea who the eagle was, but it couldn't have been Howard Stern--he's close to 6'6" and very lanky. Drew's legs, evident through the costume, were "stockier," and the eagle was nowhere near Stern's height. Same with one of the judge's other guesses, Jeff Goldblum, who's also skinny, and about 6'4".

And someone needs to throw a net over Jenny McCarthy, whose sole purpose there is to toss out outrageous guesses and to try to convince us that Diana Ross and Oprah Winfrey would be caught dead on this show.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor
The Eagle was a surprise. And I've read comments on Facebook he's a trained opera singer.

My guesses so far:

Flower is Patti Labelle
Fox is Wayne Brady
Penguin is Wanda Sykes or Sherri Shepard
Black Widow is Raven Symone
Skeleton is Paul Shaffer
Rottweiler is Chris Daughtry
Ladybug is Vanna White
Butterfly is Michelle Williams
Leopard is Seal
Flamingo is Adrienne Bailon
Tree is Ayesha Curry or Tamara Mowry

Everyone said right off the bat Thingamajig is Victor Olidapo, so it has to be him. I just know he has the build of a basketball player and limps.
Honored Contributor

I was so shocked to see Drew. I would have never guessed it! Wow!!!

This show is so good. I could do without all of the judges hysterics though-jeeze overact much? With the exception of Robin Thicke, he is the only calm one on there! Nick Cannon is good too......

Respected Contributor

Love the show but the judges can be over the top at times.

Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
I had no idea who the eagle was, but it couldn't have been Howard Stern--he's close to 6'6" and very lanky. Drew's legs, evident through the costume, were "stockier," and the eagle was nowhere near Stern's height. Same with one of the judge's other guesses, Jeff Goldblum, who's also skinny, and about 6'4".

And someone needs to throw a net over Jenny McCarthy, whose sole purpose there is to toss out outrageous guesses and to try to convince us that Diana Ross and Oprah Winfrey would be caught dead on this show.

I 100% agree, @Moonlady .  Some of these guesses are ridiculous!!  Come on man!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I was positive the Eagle was Howard Stern.

I think the Penguin is Wanda Sykes ..2nd guess Sherri Shepard

The Fox maybe Jamie Fox or Wayne Brady